1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 more for Steam for Linux

Discussion in 'STEAM Powered Linux' started by steve723, Oct 10, 2014.

1. steve723

steve723 Member

Sid Meier's Colonization Classic, Sid Miere"s Covert Action and Pirates Gold Plus Classic. I don't know how good the Linux port is but it has the logo for Night Dive. I thought even though they are a bit dated I should get them to support Linux porting on Steam. I hope they are good ports. I got Crusader Kings II last week to support Linux and I don't think that is a very good port. Hopefully they will make it better.
  2. booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Its interesting that you mention "how good the Linux port is"
    Kinda sad that we have to wonder huh?
    I know The Witcher 2 and Shadowrun are having some problems, but for the most part, all of the native ports should run great on gaming hardware.
    You know... Nvidia, dual-core CPU, 4 Gig RAM... etc.

I hope its not becoming a common trend for developers to rush through porting a game to Linux. That would just confirm to Window$ gamers that Linux isn't ready.

I still have to try Borderlands 2, Torchlight II and Torchlight. Hopefully they are running great.
  3. steve723

steve723 Member

I play Boarderlands 2. Great port. The only problem is my mouse. I don't think its the game since Microsoft wireless mice and their keyboards are known to have issues in Linux. Hey its Micro$oft junk so what do you expect? :rolleyes: