1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Find Yourself in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, May 5, 2021.

• by booman, May 5, 2021 at 1:16 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Find Yourself is a haunting horror game where you re-live terrifying experience with your demonic mother. Try to escape from a haunted subway and shoot into horrifying memories when you were a kid stuck in the basement, hiding in your room, or discovering the bodies...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1504740/Find_Yourself/

It may seem like a dream, but is it?

Initially I was testing the itch.io version of Find Yourself and was unable to extract the download. Tried several times on several computers and it was always corrupted... but the developer was happy to give me a Steam key and I was able to play through on Steam. From time to time I was experiencing frame rate issues at random. I found if the game started slowing down or getting choppy, just close the game and re-open. After that it would run fine for a while. I have a feeling Unreal Engine has some kind of memory leak causing this problem. Other than that it ran fine and was a pretty long horror game... about 5 hours if you really take your time.

Specs:
    Mint 20.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 460
    Proton 6.3

yourself-0.jpg yourself-18.jpg yourself-1.jpg yourself-17.jpg yourself-3.jpg yourself-16.jpg yourself-4.jpg yourself-15.jpg yourself-5.jpg yourself-14.jpg yourself-7.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, May 5, 2021.