1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ozwald Patton

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    During a stand up on Netflix was offering his sympathy to comedy writers of all strips. Observing that their jokes and commentary concerning Trurumpett had almost zero shelf life due to his constantly making a cruel ass of himself.
    (My words not his.)

I heard one line I particularly liked and now I share it with you: even thought you haven't paid for netflix!

"it's as if reality was pissing all over satire."
  2. Daniel~

Home page:
    As I can no longer not see a terd coming out of his mouth when ever he speaks...even with the volume turned off!
    I was shocked when I experienced a complete reversal of my view of the ...!

I was sitting there watching the news of the world when they snuck A T. clip in on me, with my defenses down
    I finally heard what he was really saying and in that self same moment I realize I could no longer see him as I had in the past!!

Now I see a terd taking a trurumpett. It's like seeing a huge balloon being inflated by a a small sewage truck. But, you see it, from the sewage truck's point of view.

It's still pretty disgusting, but at least it's moving away from you!

God bless you Mister Muller! The next year will be far more entertaining than last year.
    Has any one ever seen a grown psychopath cry?

Trumperbumber has less chance of surviving another year in office than he does of ever understanding why only a stupid person keeps telling everyone how smart they are. Intelligent people don't need to.
  3. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I haven't seen that bit from Patton Oswalt, but I can say that I think he is one of our very best comedians. Easy way for me to avoid lame and or humorless comedians is to ask myself "how old is this alleged comedian?" If they are young it's almost certain that they don't make me laugh. Different generation is often not funny. Who do I like? Lewis Black is one I really like.

Trump equals turd, and that's only on his best days. Usually he is worse.
  4. Daniel~

Home page:
    Once Lewis dies nothing will ever be funny again...unless they drop his coffin!
  5. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

He is one if the very best. Wish I could remember the name of the woman comic that's about 50, who did a lot of USO shows in the Mid-East and is a little chubby. She has an Irish last name, seems perhaps overly fond of alcohol and is truly hilarious.
  6. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Kathleen Madigan! She is truly great. And had a few shows on Netflix, I hope at least one of them is still there! Yep, two are still on Netflix.
  7. Daniel~

Home page:
    hulu is moving forward.. not all of it is to my liking but enough of it is to gain my limited support, (they will be just so pleased to hear!":O}
    When you buy a premium channel through hulu (same price as other places to buy it) you can add your picks to watch to a common "My Stuff" menu.

Very convenient... And I got no obligation free trials for a month.

Never tried Cinemax before. Seems rather Generic...a cheaper HBO, I can't really say that right now as they are both free, weather they survive our budget restrictions remains to be seen... (Is that even a pun? perhaps just a careless illusion of a pun...you decided! ":O}
  8. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

It's great that you can dance the hulu at your young age. I'm too inflexible. Cinemax always seemed lame to me, only HBO's special shows are worth it. Their movie selection is beyond lame. Of course I haven't seen Cinemax or HBO for decades, so I really know nussink about them at all!