1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something new and horrible

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by cloasters, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. cloasters

cloasters Well-Known Member

2. Kaitain

Kaitain Member

For EU citizens, the lucky souls, the EU will no doubt look very closely at this move by the FBI, and how it fits in with the GDPR and their own jurisprudence. Expect to see FB and friends back in court until they come up with a plan to keep EU data separate.

For we unfortunate soon-to-be-non-EU-citizens, well... even if we'd stayed members, England* is a member of the Five Eyes information leaking club, so what's known to one spook agency gets communicated to the others. This already happens in contravention of any other directive, so our privacy's a total foxtrot uniform anyway.

* from here on out, there's no point in referring to the UK or GB, as that's the next political institution to fall apart...
  3. cloasters

cloasters Well-Known Member

Those in charge are hell bent on Brexiting. The little people SHOULD realize that this will only make their lives much worse.
    I'm no authority on today's last hours of the UK. The Brexit thing is complicated as hell. As long as Cambridge Anylitica is all for it... I mean, they gave us The Horrid Lump--so how can they be bad?

Gawd you just gotta love Biggest Brother. I feel so safe in their good hands. After all, all they are doing is saving me, er, us from those Terrorists.

Yet the plain and honest truth is that we have become the terrorists supreme. I am so proud of that. I am so proud to be an American!

Perhaps I should say more fittingly, I am zo prroud to be a White Supremacist!!! Gimme a gun, I'll go git them terorrist futhermuckers. I already did it once, barely can walk in my old age, yet the spirit is willing. It seems that dying is the only way to escape this horror brought from hell all the way up to Earth.

As long as the rich are deliriously happy...

BTW, you have big brass ones to brave life in danger zones to protect your family.