1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SuchArt in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Aug 23, 2021.

• by booman, Aug 23, 2021 at 1:24 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    SuchArt Creative Space is a free-to-play sandbox artist game! Create custom paintings on canvas using brushes, rollers, palette knife, smudge tool, spray paint and even a pain gun. Receive requests from customers and receive money to buy new painting gear. That's not all... you can pain any surface in the game, create custom size canvas and interact with any object. Make a mess of your whole studio... who cares? Just have fun!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1469280/SuchArt_Creative_Space/

Proton handles SuchArt pretty good... every once in a while there is a stuttering-effect while painting but its tolerable. The only thing I'm not happy with is the lack of tablet support. As an artist, I would love to use my tablet and actually paint detailed art instead of abstract shapes. I assumed that my Wacom tablet (which acts just like a mouse) would work, but once the game is launched it doesn't. Stuck with painting only using the mouse.

Specs:
    Mint 20.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 470
    Proton 6.3-5

suchart-0.jpg suchart-1.jpg suchart-2.jpg suchart-3.jpg suchart-4.jpg suchart-5.jpg suchart-6.jpg suchart-7.jpg suchart-8.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Aug 23, 2021.