1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warhammer: Chaosbane in PlayOnLinux

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Apr 5, 2021.

• by booman, Apr 5, 2021 at 6:00 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Chaosbane is a Warhammer themed action RPG bundled with all the expected thrills! Choose a class, wield deadly swords, hammers, magic, bows and clear out dungeons, sewers and graveyards! Slaying all kinds of corrupted & mutated monsters of Chaos! Play co-op with your friends online or couch-co-op with a controller.

https://www.gog.com/game/warhammer_chaosbane

Chaosbane (GOG version)is a very linear game but packed with story and action. All kinds of minions will attack from every angle and expect mini-boss and BOSS fights too. The graphics are beautiful and I was able to play with my GeForce GTX 1060 with minimal frame rate loss. At first the game was dragging along so I messed with some of the graphics settings and was able to get a decent frame rate.

Specs:
    Mint 20.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 460
    PlayOnLinux 4.3.4
    Wine 6.0 64-bit

chaosb-4.jpg
    chaosb-3.jpg
    chaosb-2.jpg
    chaosb-1.jpg
    chaosb-0.jpg
    chaos-1.jpg chaos-35.jpg chaos-34.jpg chaos-2.jpg chaos-3.jpg chaos-33.jpg chaos-4.jpg chaos-31.jpg chaos-5.jpg chaos-30.jpg chaos-7.jpg chaos-29.jpg chaos-9.jpg chaos-28.jpg chaos-27.jpg chaos-26.jpg chaos-24.jpg chaos-23.jpg chaos-21.jpg chaos-19.jpg chaos-16.jpg chaos-14.jpg chaos-13.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Apr 5, 2021.