1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What I saw and only later understood. Riot in the capital!

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    I just wish I knew his name!

While the fascists exploited a momentary advantage to vent their rage over our country's rejection of their ignorance,gullibility and racism to ransack our very institutions, the bare bones of our democracy.

What they could not gain at the ballot box they failed to gain by force.

Thousands piled up outside the doors calling out for the Speaker of the peoples house to be murdered, The Vice president to be lynched. But a vanguard gained entry to the very chambers of congress and YOUR elected representatives were forced to hide in very real fear of their representative lives.They represent you and me and our will to freedom. About to be pulled apart by a mob.

Then I saw a black cop, faced as far to many black men before him were with a raging mob gaining numbers with every step of his retreat. He was tasked with protecting our congress.

He was unarmed. while retreating just ahead of his pursuers he garbed up a collapse-able night stick someone had dropped on the step. He reaches to top of the stairs, he pauses and looks down a hall then looks down the steps at his pursuers.

He allows them to gain on him always baking up.,

That's what I saw.

What I later understood was this was not a man simply evading a mob and trying not to get killed. This is the guy who just may have saved democracy and avoided a civil war.

You see when he looked down that hall he knew what was there. It led pass congressional offices and on the to floor of the house where the votes of the people were being recognized.

Staying at times almost within the mobs uncertain reach he led them away like a mother killdeer leads predators from her chicks, faking a broken wing.. He led them to where he knew he would find back up.

How great the temptation must have been to just turn and run. Many did just that.
    Or to shout hail Trumpshit and join them, even aid them, at lest some did just that.

But in that moment on that day by offering himself as bait he just may saved democracy in our nation.

How fitting that a single black man with a nightstick should frustrate the will of the entire Aryan Nation. No one can know what awaits a man when he firsts resolves himself to do his duty.
    but by doing so he can become glorious!

in that moment, on that day, America found the hero she needed to save the day.

"I pity the country that has no heroes.
    I pity to the country that needs them.

Unknown, at lest by me,
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  2. Daniel~

Home page:
    There is a small group more than worthy of our praise.

a band of men and women,
    congressional aids who with a mob pounding at the doors of congress, now sure to gain entry
    were told by their protectors that the would have to run to a more secure location.

They of their own accord choose to burden themselves with the heavy wooden boxes that contained our votes.
    Had they been lost chaos would have no doubt ensued.

If you have ever wondered what your vote is worth, these congressional aids put your vote beyond price.
    Held your vote more tightly than they held their very lives.

And a black cop bought them the time to save our votes from a trumpshit mob.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  3. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

And the bump on the log from beyond hell's deepest bardo is encouraging a nation-wide riot on January 20th--if not before Inauguration Day.

This mutha fucka must be sent to Elba, or better, the Supermax federal prison in Florence Colorado. To be kept incommunicado and in solitary for 23 hours of every day of the rest of his ultimately sinful life. Imagine him screaming at the walls of his adoring fans!

4. Daniel~

Home page:
    I think it likely that as time passes and even the dumbest start to wise up, a very little proud boy will shoot him in the face.for betraying them.
  5. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Sure wish you weren't right about this.