1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it time to self quarantine"

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    "all life on earth is conditioned and un-free."
    all creatures must act in accordance with their natures.

Birds must fly fish must swim.
    Yet this is not due to having laws forced upon them from with out.
    Is due rather to each creature giving expression to the law of their being within themselves.

Humans have the same limitations and "CAN" give expression to the inner law of their being.

Limitations are imposed upon all that lives. If they were not nothing could live.

We living beings do all we can to express our natures. but are limited in that expression by the other creatures that surround us

Freedom is not license..

No Creature can do what it wants without regard to it's own nature.

A fish is not able to fly birds avoid the deeps.

So the only way we can speak of freedom is within the limitations
    that have been set for mankind.

Yet again,within those limitations we find a wide range of "Chosen" behaviors
    and imperatives. I can breathe as I like, but I must breathe.

I can adopt pleasing manners or I can try to bully my way to my goals.
    I am free to choose.

Some choose to sit and complain about what lies beyond their reach. Others embrace the limitations that life has set for them. they work with what they have been given. They give expression to their hearts and minds.

And in doing so bring light into their world.
    You want me to say it's not your fault, there's nothing you could do.

When the reality is we all meet with obstruction. We all in some way suffer oppression. Sometimes we want two cookies when one is all we can get.
    but many of us would rather have one cookie if we can share it.

So one cookie is not actually an obstacle but rather an opportunity.
    If you want peace instead of war, then make peace within when you must go to war.

You are free and you choose to express your freedom in rejection.
    It's not all your way so you reject it all. Your way is clearly better but you can't get your way. Others interfere with all you do.

Well Welcome to my little chapel!

This is where we go to try to reconcile The good we have within us with the evil we find everywhere in our lands.

Here if we do not understand limitation we often go astray.
    We often try to escape the limitations of our natures.

The limitless is not suited to man. Without limitation we would quickly dissolve into the bound less.The problem revolves around finding and the setting of the proper limits upon ones behavior and ones thoughts.

Really there are but two kinds of beings in this entire Universe.

One that creates and all of us created beings.
    That's it! And there is nothing we can do about it.
    This is our Radical limitation. One that no one ever gets past.

"I wish I was a high flying bird!"

You can only so wish because you are a human.

A bear cannot make such a wish, it is beyond Bear kind to make wish.
    You can not sleep through winter. You can try, but you will fail for you lack the necessary bear-ness.

Perhaps we don't see the incredible Goodness of our world because we have left the limitations that have been set for us.In trying to go beyond our natures we often fail to fulfill ourselves.

But when we respond to our limitations in a positive manner we discover that limitation is needed to bring about the fulfillment of our created natures.

The world isn't what we would like it to be. Perhaps it is not the worlds job to be as we wish. Perhaps instead we should refine our natures so that we fit into the path the world takes to please the Great Maker.

As for my needing a good war to see rightly, This seems to be to be a rather confused thought.
    If we see rightly we can avoid war.

George do your job. Do a good job. Become who you are and let the world take care of the rest.
  2. LutaWicasa

LutaWicasa Member

Home page:
    Can I have some'o that cookie now?
    Please
  3. Daniel~

Home page:
    I gave it to George to hold for you. I sure hope he didn't eat it. To be fair George only got a half a cookie, so you entitled to half of that. But I've seen cookies go missing around George in the past.

My advice is to let it go for now,
    Then when he thinks you've forgotten break into his cookie jar.
  4. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Still don't know why cookies are called "biscuits" in the British Isles. I could be wrong but it looks like Britain is doing as bad of a job as we are with this yummy Covid-19.

Guess the ruling class is the same everywhere.
  5. Daerandin

Daerandin Well-Known Member

Home page:
    Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

Seems like most countries were too slow to properly deal with this pandemic, seems like most people were thinking that it will be fine and pass on its own.

As for me and my job, I do realize that 1 meter distance will not keep you safe, but it lessens chance of infection compared to how it normally is at my job. And I can't stay home from work, my job is essential as I work in the logistics chain that supply grocery stores with food. I've been working overtime during Easter!

When I'm not at work, I avoid going out as much as possible, so all in all it's business as usual for me. Good luck prying me off my computer during my free time.

Speaking of cookies and biscuits, I wonder if British websites notify you of their use of biscuits.
  6. Daniel~

Home page:
    "what goes around comes around."

George we have three times the number of infections as the next incompetent country. where's your national pride Were number one!!

Well trummy has gotten 7 states to sacrifice it's citizens on the alter of shitfaces stupidity.

"We don't need no estinkin separation or stay at home."

One of the features of a cult is their tendency to double down on their lest likely to be true covenants. As for insistence that trummy DOES have a big brain and that he does know everything better than anyone especially more that those fools with their medical degrees who think science should establish what is true.

As often happens Science is going to be put to the test.

7states are refusing to shut down at trummy's request, as a show of support
    They will lead us into our second wave of illness and death.

That Trumppy is killing off his own supporters should take no one by surprise!
    They are all too willing to drink the Koolaid...now.

But one of Trummy's key failings is he complete inability to look ahead.
    He only needs to be right today. But tomorrow is when all those republican bodies will start piling up.

Those seven states are slated for death.. I see a 50/50 chance the grieving parents will at long last blame trumppy for trummy.

I dislike having to say this to republicans, but you will soon, very soon, start dying from shear stupidity.

By 2022 you will be hard pressed to find a survivor who will admit they use to be republican before the big Republican die off.

Just remember it wasn't the dems that killed you. It was your stupidity that put that noose around your own mothers neck.

But at least you have the undying love of the president that killed you in order to save his economy for those smart enough to ignore everything trummy says.

You will also have my personal thanks. I have always held the strong belief that Republicans are all either very rich or very stupid.

You proved it!

Just before we buried you.

Please try to enjoy your mass protest against the people trying to save you.
    Do all you can now before intelligent compassionate doctors and nurses try to make you stay home.

You may have noticed how hard I find it to hide my complete contempt for you.
    Your willing to kill your own rather than bow to simple reason.Rather than admit science knows more than you do.

"I pity the poor emigrant who wishes he would have stayed home
    who uses all his money to do evil and in the end is left so alone."
    Bob Dylan

If you see this as partisan, that's because your stupid.
    To harsh?
    Hell! I'm not the one whose killing you.
    We do what we must to see our duty done.Sorry to find you on the front lines.
    But there is honor is serving those who need us most.
    Try to stay safe s much as your duty allows.

Be well, stay well, we will need you again tomorrow.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  7. Daniel~

Home page:
    "what goes around comes around."

George we have three times the number of infections as the next incompetent country. where's your national pride Were number one!!

Well trummy has gotten 7 states to sacrifice it's citizens on the alter of shitfaces stupidity.

"We don't need no estinkin separation or stay at home."

One of the features of a cult is their tendency to double down on their lest likely to be true covenants. As for insistence that trummy DOES have a big brain and that he does know everything better than anyone especially more that those fools with their medical degrees who think science should establish what is true.

As often happens Science is going to be put to the test.

7states are refusing to shut down at trummy's request, as a show of support
    They will lead us into our second wave of illness and death.

That Trumppy is killing off his own supporters should take no one by surprise!
    They are all too willing to drink the Koolaid...now.

But one of Trummy's key failings is he complete inability to look ahead.
    He only needs to be right today. But tomorrow is when all those republican bodies will start piling up.

Those seven states are slated for death.. I see a 50/50 chance the grieving parents will at long last blame trumppy for trummy.

I dislike having to say this to republicans, but you will soon, very soon, start dying from shear stupidity.

By 2022 you will be hard pressed to find a survivor who will admit they use to be republican before the big Republican die off.

Just remember it wasn't the dems that killed you. It was your stupidity that put that noose around your own mothers neck.

But at least you have the undying love of the president that killed you in order to save his economy for those smart enough to ignore everything trummy says.

You will also have my personal thanks. I have always held the strong belief that Republicans are all either very rich or very stupid.

You proved it!

Just before we buried you.

Please try to enjoy your mass protest against the people trying to save you.
    Do all you can now before intelligent compassionate doctors and nurses try to make you stay home.

You may have noticed how hard I find it to hide my complete contempt for you.
    Your willing to kill your own rather than bow to simple reason.Rather than admit science knows more than you do.

"I pity the poor emigrant who wishes he would have stayed home
    who uses all his money to do evil and in the end is left so alone."
    Bob Dylan

If you see this as partisan, that's because your stupid.
    To harsh?
    Hell! I'm not the one whose killing you.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  8. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

"Speaking of cookies and biscuits..." Deucedly good question, LOL too!! It's good to see you on the board Daerandin, I'm glad that you are OK.
  9. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Very well said, Dan. I LUV me some Republirats too. Read somewhere recently that a recently retired newswoman said to "think of the stupidest person you know." She continued, "Trump is much dumber than that person you know."
  10. Daniel~

Home page:
    I used the same sourse, not to worry we are both right. I saw her on Bill Marr. She went on at length on how stupid he is.
    He's so stupid he thinks the size of ones brain determines intelligence.
    He's so stupid he thinks there are good words and bad, AND he has all the good words.
    He's so stupid he said this last week:

I know South Korea better than anybody... Seoul has 38 million people!
    (It has 8.9 million people.)

he so stupid he really thinks he's brilliant
    He so stupid Older Americans are dying like flies
    He so stupid that after three years of total failure he thinks his power is absolute.
    He's so stupid he is killing old Republicans faster than they can be replaced.
  11. Daniel~

Home page:
  12. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

For a stupid person he does a great job of looking out for Number One. I don't know how much more of this braying jackass I can stand. Just the glancing thought of IT, sorry "him" is NOT permitted. He's making me feel ill.

And 46% of Americans actually support IT? WTF?
  13. Daniel~

Home page:
    sure don't want to cause any undue alarm...
    but there are indications that we may be able to catch covid-19 twice...Were so far in to this plague and there is still so much that's vital that we just don't know.
    I would think it wise to redouble our precautions at least until we fully understand our enemy.
    or...

"Defend our right to infect each other! Protest the imposition of measures designed to save our parents from the stupidity of their children."

Remember the virus can kill us, but it takes stupidity to destroy us.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  14. danrok

danrok Administrator Staff Member

"The leader of a team working on a vaccine, Professor Sarah Gilbert, from Oxford University said scientists believed it was possible to become infected with Covid-19 more than once."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/healt...e-to-be-infected-with-covid-19-more-than-once
  15. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

The 46%, aka The Smart Ones are clamoring for death. "No more restrictions, we are tired of staying at home!" How proud am I to be an American? Can't find a font that's tiny enough.
  16. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Them-air Ox furd peoples thinks they is so smart. I believe Our Sainted (yes, he is THAT good) Preznit. Spread the illness, kill off more of those tiresome little people. B-but they are your voters Mistur Preznit. He don't care, the Electoral College (created to mollify Southerners by giving Black men 3 fifths of a vote) will save his obscene butt.
  17. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Outlook Bleak. Air quality Acceptable.
  18. Daniel~

Home page:
    At 72 I think it a fair guess that I'll be ducking and hiding from this virus for the rest of my life....Is it OK with the Anti-vacsers if we hope for a cure?

(Wrote this yesterday but forgot to hit post.
  19. Daniel~

Home page:
    We now have 11 states that refuse to lock down. All of them have republican Governors dumb enough to follow Trunmmmies lead.

I'm sure they are just thrilled to know they will infect democrats.
    (Yes they are that stupidly spiteful.)
    But do they realize they can only infect dems if they are infected first?

11 states where covid is already known to be active and killing people
    (See, here are the dead bodies You stepped over to exercise your right to be stupid.)

I believe it was the female Governor of Louisiana. Who said in an address designed to calm her victims while covid measures them for coffins

"Yal, Louisiana isn't New York or New Jersey, we don't need to lock down""

(To which anyone might feel tempted to add)
    Now take these razor blades and go play on the freeway.
    While I put on an old favoeite
    "What a difference a day makes and the difference is you."

Lady... New York wasn't New York 3 weeks ago.
    But I'd be willing to bet everything I own and give 100 to 1 odds that

Louisiana will be New Your 3 weeks from now... Because, SCIENCE.

Knowing what is known and understood just by looking at it...The south will never rise again, but the south's new best friend will.

Covid is killing much younger victims in the south in statistically significant numbers. If you want to kill your grandfather and mother, your going to have to play Russian roulette to get er done!

So you want to go back to work...but for how long, just until your hospitalize?
    Then your sure to achieve your goal.

But if you want to return to earning a living in any meaningful way then sit the hell down shut up and pray for the deliverance your trying so hard to obstruct.

Just because your stupid doesn't mean there isn't already blood on your hands.
    Your willing to kill your neighbors rather than await the right time in which to act

Once your reckless restless stupidity has spent itself, you will have to answer a simple question.
    "Why didn't I wait until I had a chance of success.
    Here's the answer you won't be able to find.
    As well as why you won't be able to find it.

Because your stupid and spiteful and no longer believe in a God that loves you.
    I am told that speaking to Republicans in this manner isn't productive.

That it hurts their feelings and makes them mad.

Tell you what!

You stop killing your own families and I'll stop calling you stupid.
    A disclaimer in favor of truth:
    You will still be stupid. Be you will have stopped acting in a stupid manner.
    Once you do that..How will anyone else know your stupid!?
    A win win.
    cloasters likes this.
  20. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

We lived in a hellish nightmare BEFORE Massa DLump completely mishandled this latest insult. Now it is so bad that I have no humor left, only tears of No Thank You to the piece of offal we still allow to liv, oops, I meant we permit to live at that Southern WH playing golf and CHEATING at it.

"May you live in interesting times."