1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At the limits of reason....

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    After a life time of thinking my thoughts, trying to reflect the world of my own perception I have come to know this above all else. Reason cannot tell me who I am.
    Reason may explain the twinkle in a star but cannot speak to it's perfection.

There are no reasons for any of us to be. We just are. Reason can speak to how we are, how we came to be. but the how is not the why

The how is not the Who...

Reason is an orderly approach to thinking. a non ordered approach Does not reach beyond reason to something higher. it just fails to become reason.

So non-liner thinking can not tell me who I am. Or why I came to be.
    The thought did occur that perhaps I should tell me who I am.

But to do so I would have to pretend to know who I am. When outside of scientific classification I don't even know WHAT I am.

In the world of who and why and what The most precise thing I can say is also the broadest possible classification.

I am created, not creator.

I will never know who and why by way of reason. but by way of existence.
    I am more than nature. My mind can stand above this world and understand in time all that transpires.. I can conscientiously choose the direction of my life and then kid myself into believing that is the way my life went.

But in all I do, along with what ever skills and talents I may accept praise for...
    I remain created, not creator.

I am something that is being made.. Crafted. and reason is forever mute as to the motive and intent. Mute as to beginning and outcome. I love my body dearly but know it to be root, not the flower. I know this beyond reason, I know this in my existence. I know this because i was created to know this.

So what am I to do, if reason can't get the job done for me?
    I wait for the creator to Finnish his work. I wait for my existence to express itself
    beyond reason.
    I drift in that airy space where things wait to find their final form.
    I sneak about like a child at Christmas trying to catch the master at his work...
    It's like playing peek a boo with myself. I try to act surprised!

then in a singular stunning moment I know in my existence I have been seen.
    His work will continue. i will be made whole and complete as everything he makes he brings to completion.

What do you guys think about late at night?

Humans are gifted with wonder. What reason can do for the spirit is lead one to wonder.
    The deeper our reason and perception penetrate the more brilliantly distant the perfection of the stars. The more we know the smaller we become. The more we know the less we matter.

We are created not creator and the gulf between an artist and his creation can not be calculated cannot be measured. So how then i to be seen in the infinite gushing shower galaxies?

Don't know. know only in my existence what I was created to know, all learning is remembering.
    But I have a guess, only a guess like anyone else's.

I think he loves his work and is never really far from his creation.
    So why not ask him to Finnish you? I do all the time. I know I should in my existence.

The incomplete must seek out completion that's the sneaky way he insures the devotion of the wise.

.Each of us has an existence that's dying to be born. that we may become who and why we are.

In creation the who is the why. For the creator the why is to make a who. As I said...just guessing
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  2. Daniel~

Home page:
  3. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Always with the eye on the goils, Daniel. I don't blame you for a pretty girl is indeed a melody!
  4. Daniel~

Home page:
    Rose Guy She often used herself as her model, It's my view that she could have done worse than going with herself.

Attached Files:

5. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

6. Daniel~

Home page:
    Women are the repositories and keepers of all that's best in men.
    Men are the protectors of what women bring forth.

When we fail cultures die.