1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Borderlands Pre-Sequel

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jan 1, 2022.

• by booman, Jan 1, 2022 at 8:04 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Borderlands franchise are epic vault hunter games with procedurally generated weapons, RPG elements, crazy minions, vehicular combat and awesome skills. On top of all that, fully co-op campaigns.

Linux gamers are happy to have native ports for both Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel. Pre-Sequel specifically has an awesome space-oriented campaign on the moon of Pandora and broken/destroyed ships. Gravity effects, slams and oxygen will keep you on your toes and plenty of badass minions and bosses to slay!

Learn how Jack the hero became Handsome Jack!

The native port runs amazing on my GeForce GTX 1060, GTX 950 & 750 Ti. No performance issues at all! I'm playing co-op with both of my daughters and it is lot of fun!

Specs:
    Mint 20.2 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 470

presequel-6.jpg presequel-7.jpg presequel-8.jpg presequel-9.jpg presequel-10.jpg presequel-11.jpg presequel-12.jpg presequel-13.jpg presequel-14.jpg presequel-15.jpg sequel-1.jpg sequel-2.jpg sequel-3.jpg sequel-6.jpg sequel-8.jpg sequel-9.jpg presequel-0.jpg presequel-1.jpg presequel-3.jpg presequel-4.jpg presequel-5.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2022

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jan 1, 2022.