1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I miss MS sooooo much. Not!

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by cloasters, Oct 18, 2018.

1. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

2. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    what can I say. I have asked this world so many times to adopt a decent OS and All I have to show for it is a relaxed and happy mood whenever whatever happens to those who can not be made to listen.":O}

Seems just a bit unfeeling I know. But If I wait for them to get things right, Others would end up joining them in their MS misery.
    MS =Miserable Security
  3. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Even people I know and respect insist, or perhaps by default use The Beast on their PC's. And some of them even know better.
    Maybe this falls under the "lead a horse to water, good luck making it drink" category?

After all the recently found terrible things about Facebook some still use it. Seems that it's impossible to completely say goodbye to Facebook. I'm very happy that I saw a rat all of those years ago and avoided it entirely.

Of course everyone is still spied on by Facebook, even if you said goodbye to it before you said hello. Thanks Mr Zuckerberg, you ta-ruly rock!!
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  4. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    On the MS front. One has to realize that good as Mint is...it has but a very mall fraction of the user base. MS has locked up a lot of businesses. and most who do not know mint are simply afraid they will lose everything by changing their OS.

at the time I had to give up games when I switched.
    So Mint does come at a cost for many.

It was only recently that Gizmo announced he can now do most everything in mint, and Gizmo has forgotten more than I will ever know about Linux.
  5. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I am SO glad that you and Gizmo are very knowledgeable with Mint. I've forgotten far more than I once knew about Linux and PC's in general.