Path OF Exile in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, May 13, 2023.

• by booman, May 13, 2023 at 6:58 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Path of Exile is a free-to-play action RPG with large maps, dungeons, tons of loot, bosses, skill tree and all kinds of upgrades! Pick your class, join up with friends and slay minions, mini-bosses in creepy super detailed worlds! This game is worth it! The monsters are very creepy and smart. They sometimes run away and find cover, other powered-up monsters are almost impossible to kill. Use your skill gems and load up and armor/damage to take them out!

Once again it was time to re-visit Path of Exile and play co-op with my family. Initially I tried through Steam but for some reason I was having all kinds of problems. So naturally I went to PlayOnLinux and used ProtonEXP and installed the client. No issues or performance problems these days and it is a lot of fun with my family!

Mint 21.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1650
    Nvidia 515
    Proton Experimental 7 P
    layOnLinux 4.3.4
    DXVK 2.1

exile-0.jpg exile-1.jpg exile-2.jpg exile-3.jpg exile-4.jpg exile-5.jpg exile-6.jpg exile-7.jpg exile-8.jpg exile-9.jpg exile-10.jpg exile-11.jpg exile-12.jpg exile-13.jpg exile-14.jpg exile-15.jpg exile-16.jpg exile-17.jpg exile-18.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, May 13, 2023.