1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perfect Vermin

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Nov 19, 2020.

• by booman, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:02 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Perfect Vermin is a low poly first person arcade sandbox smasher! Find the alien vermin who imitate office objects like chairs, doors, toilets, etc... then smash them! The next office is more interesting as you continue and sometimes surreal... either way, its fun to smash everything in an office!

https://itsthemaceo.itch.io/perfect-vermin

Honestly, as an IT professional this game is quite a stress reliever. I love going around the office and smashing desks of those stubborn employees and smashing the stupid copier that always breaks! While I'm at it, lets go in the kitchen and smash everything...
    • Got a call from the conference room? Smash It!
    • Executive driving you nuts with their nuances? Smash It!
    • Receptionist forwarding SPAM calls to you? Smash It!

The developers provide a native port and it runs beautifully! Considering its low poly, it should run on just about any computer. I never had any issues with performance.

Specs:
    Mint 19.4 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 450.80

vermin-0.jpg vermin-1.jpg vermin-2.jpg vermin-4.jpg vermin-6.jpg vermin-8.jpg vermin-9.jpg vermin-10.jpg vermin-13.jpg vermin-15.jpg vermin-16.jpg vermin-17.jpg vermin-18.jpg vermin-19.jpg vermin-21.jpg vermin-22.jpg vermin-23.jpg vermin-25.jpg vermin-26.jpg vermin-27.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Nov 19, 2020.