Portal Revolution in Linux

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, May 7, 2024.

• by booman, May 7, 2024 at 12:59 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Portal Revolution is a sequel after the initial test subject killed GladOS. You wake up once again in a strange experimental chamber as another test subject. The modding community has created some new features not seen in Portal or Portal 2 and some new A.I. characters who help along the way.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/601360/Portal_Revolution/

Portal Revolution ran perfectly in Linux as a stand alone Linux native game. I never had any performance issues or crashes... it was extremely fun and only a few puzzles required searching online for a solution. I love the bot voice-overs and the new character plots. I can't believe Valve has not created a new Portal with some of these new laser and Pneumatic vent features! Thank you Portal community!

Mint 21.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1650
    Nvidia 535
    Proton Experimental 8

.portrevol-0.jpg .portrevol-1.jpg .portrevol-2.jpg .portrevol-3.jpg .portrevol-4.jpg .portrevol-5.jpg .portrevol-6.jpg .portrevol-7.jpg .portrevol-8.jpg .portrevol-9.jpg .portrevol-10.jpg .portrevol-11.jpg .portrevol-12.jpg .portrevol-13.jpg .portrevol-14.jpg .portrevol-15.jpg .portrevol-16.jpg .portrevol-17.jpg .portrevol-18.jpg .portrevol-19.jpg .portrevol-20.jpg .portrevol-21.jpg .portrevol-22.jpg .portrevol-23.jpg .portrevol-24.jpg .portrevol-25.jpg .portrevol-26.jpg .portrevol-27.jpg .portrevol-28.jpg .portrevol-29.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, May 7, 2024.

1. Gizmo
    Sweet.

I'll have to check that out.
  2. booman
    its pretty clever and love the voices! Another good one is Mel Portal Stories.