1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SupraLand in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Aug 17, 2022.

• by booman, Aug 17, 2022 at 1:50 AM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    SupraLand is a first person adventure, action, puzzle game with some stunning graphics and features.

Play as the hero of the back yard sandbox... help the red people to find out why the water stopped and explore huge detailed world made of sandbox toys. There are many hidden areas, powerups, coins and enemies. Spare no expense!

I picked up the game for free on Epic Store and was able to play perfectly with Heroic Launcher in Linux. Never experienced a crash or stutter. This game runs smoothly and its a lot of fun. I found myself exploring and finding all kinds of secrets. My GeForce GTX 1650 runs it just fine!

Specs:
    Mint 20.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1650
    Nvidia 515
    Heroic Launcher
    Proton Eperimental (version 7)

supraland-0.jpg supraland-21.jpg supraland-1.jpg supraland-2.jpg supraland-3.jpg supraland-4.jpg supraland-20.jpg supraland-19.jpg supraland-18.jpg supraland-17.jpg supraland-16.jpg supraland-15.jpg supraland-14.jpg supraland-13.jpg supraland-12.jpg supraland-11.jpg supraland-10.jpg supraland-9.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Aug 17, 2022.