1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump; pssst, can you keep a secret?

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, May 16, 2017.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    For those who may not have heard The Donald had a few guests over after firing our head of the FBI for cause.."cause your investigating me and won't stop, won't even swear personal loyalty to me! Imagine! I asked three times!!"

the dip invited the Russian Ambassador plus +2 to visit the White house. While there he entertained them by giving them TOP SECRETE information having to do with laptops, explosives, terrorists and airplanes.

How secret was it. We don't even share this classification with our closest allies!
    Maybe a dozen people had this information in our own government... But hey! It was a first meeting! The big D (D as in Dick) wanted to impress the Russians top spy in the US
    with how good his daily briefing is!

So he opened his big fat mindless mouth and jeopardized our sources in the field as well as giving away the cow.

No Russian official has ever before set foot in the white house. So the Russians, (I kid you not!)
    Brought a photographer of their own..
    (Secret stuff was going to be talked about so no US press can be allowed in,,sorry, it's gotta be this way!!

No check of the Russian equipment was made. We have pictures of this historic meeting because the Russians put there's on Russian T.v.

Wasn't that nice of them to share like that!

Seeing how Russian TV can cover things like the news for us, the big D has canceled daily press conferences as no one who speaks for trurumpt has a shred of creditability left

. Trumpeet sends them out to speak for him them makes them liars the next day, he does it everyday. No...Really...EVERYDAY!

Spicer hid from the press while standing "Near" not "In; the bushes listening to everyone looking for him,

The top Dems are openly calling for impeachment oh wait that may be fake news made up by he dems so people will think they are trying to impeach him.

Looks like we may rid of trumpery sooner than I could have hoped. But hang in there you never know, The trumpeteer might be the answer to all or troubles! As he puts it

"we are fighting very hard to untie a very divided country"
    or
    As I put it he drained the swamp to better fill the sewer

Feel free to join in the carnival at any point of your choosing.

If we get wounded in the revolution will we be covered by trump care or is the wound considered to be trump care all by itself?
  2. Gizmo

Gizmo Chief Site Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    So, the best argument I've heard from these people is "Well he's the President. He didn't do anything illegal because he can declassify anything he wants."

Really? That's the BEST you can come up with?

Ok, so LEGALLY it may not be Treason, but PRACTICALLY I don't see how you can interpret it as anything else. You knowingly distributed HIGHLY sensitive information regarding our intelligence capabilities to someone who is maybe not openly hostile, but sure as hell isn't friendly, and in so doing jeopardized the lives of the people providing that information, thus compromising our ability to gather further information.

That sounds like treason to me. At the very least it should be grounds for dismissal for incompetence, as in impeachment.
  3. Daniel~

Home page:
    Yesterday (I think it was the WA. Post) Published that there are 18 additional contacts between Trump Campaign and Russian officials and spies beyond what they told us about under pressure of the Press.
    (As in, we already know, so now tell us what this meeting about?) type discloser.
    All the time lines point beyond a doubt to Trump Treason.

Firing Comey, now there was a genius move! Why did you fire him?

Because (Trumps words paraphrased) I knew that the Trump/Russia was fake news so Wanted to end it.
    Put another way Obstruction of Justice.

All one needs to do is look at how many time Trump has done something or said something completely stupid
    concerning the Russians. Like the only plank he cared about in the republican platform was one resolution to make nice with Russian.

This creep is a total traitor and he's dragged everyone near or working for him right in to that Sewer he was so determined to open on the pretext of draining the swamp!

Were going to get you Trumpery, Were coming for you and Putin can't save you!

Oh! look Comey took notes and shared them with his FBI Aids!! Not to worry Trumpett it's your enshrined word against a mere head of the FBI,,,who we going to believe you or America's Top cop?
  4. Daniel~

Home page:
    Here's something to think about!

How can there be a single person of age who didn't see this coming?

I ask as there is a ton of shit everyone has known about this creep right from the get get go..

Women voted for a KNOWN molester! the poor voted for a man that openly hates the poor and cheats them to a point beyond fraud at his "University".

His wine is sour his meat is rancid and women need fear being alone with him.

Yes the poor have been abused, Tuurumpett let's us watch him abuse them/us/.

No democracy can long endure when it is being served by tyrants

We can not be this stupid and hope to remain a free people.

So I ask the Trumpett voters out there...WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
  5. danrok

danrok Administrator Staff Member

I guess this whole Trump thing is good news for our queen, and monarchists.

You can keep your elected head of state. LOL
  6. Daniel~

Home page:
    There's a lot to be said for having a non-political head of state to capture our hearts as a nation and see us through times like these.

But they do tend to be a bit of expense to maintain.
  7. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

It's possible that the Frump will be impeached. Sadly, that will leave us with a new pres (Pence) that the Republicans LOVE far more than his orange majesty. Seems we are screwed no matter what. It shocks me that some people can be SO evil. T'ain't right I tells ya.
  8. Daniel~

Home page:
    Your kidding right? They just announced that they are investigating A "Senior white house official close to trumpet" All the smart money is on it being Jar head Jarrid, Tturumph's son in law. Pence ...Pence is already sewn up. I doubt his cabinet members will escape indictment.

These were really stupid greedy people who thought as so many do that money made them smart. What's more they thought they could openly commit treason and everyone would just go along.

Trump has said on film he fired Comey to stop his investigation!! Classic Obstruction of Justice!

No George your going to have to accept that sometimes the good guys (That's us!) win.

This will cheer you up! Start watching the news! Comey is going to testify openly before congress.
    So Turphett is telling everyone Comey is a "Real nut job completely crazy... No wait he just told the Russians that while they were visiting on OUR Oval office.

This is huge! Hundreds of FBI agents are rooting out every thing from Trumpass finance to Espionage...and the case gets broader every single day. I really expect to see trumphett dead jailed or insane in the next 6 or 8 months... We can have a lottery!

GW really lucked out! He only had to be our worse pres. EVER for 8 years!
  9. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

But it can be argued that Obama was even worse than Bush the Younger. Bush actually prosecuted a handful of the top Capitalist class. President Obama prosecuted not one. A real man of the people! And dammit, I am not coming from the Right about this.
  10. Daniel~

Home page:
    How many convictions, and are we really going to make that the determining factor?

25,000.000 got insurgence under Obama. We went to war against the wrong country under Bush.

If I outrage you as much as you outrage me....We should await a better president...Trurumpa is starting to look good! LOL
  11. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

It's great that millions of poor people got medical insurance under Obamacare. It's sad that Obamacare is a Republican "health care" plan. Mitt Romney's plan, pure and simple. The top Dems still say NO! to single payer. Real people of the people are those Dems at the top.

I am NOT happy that supposedly 24 million will lose their coverage under Monster Trump. His "plan" is extra happy for old folks. Why shouldn't old people pay an extra $13000 per year for the miserable coverage made more miserable under Twumph?

I'm praying that VA coverage won't die under Donnie the Magnificent. Some vets will be screwed, afaik.

I don't wish to outrage you Dan. I simply don't assume "good" and "virtue" from so called Democrats. Why? Because I can't find it. Are the Republicans worse? By a thousand miles--but we can NOT rely on Democrats to make things better. THAT'S what bothers me about those lying "people."
    Last edited: May 22, 2017
  12. Daniel~

Home page:
    I assume virtue in all men. I ask it only of myself and friends. Am I surprised when I do not find it, no.
    In most virtue is but goal, a possibility not a realization. But if virtue is never asked of them how will they know they are lacking?

So I look for virtue in everyone

Oh how can I explain...":O}

Dems are flawed men working in a flawed way to achieve a perfect vision imperfectly held.

When they lie they tell the lies good men want to believe. Their lies are in service of a vision of the future. They may not really believe in that vision, but at lest they have the decency to offer a view of mankind that has compassion if not wisdom.

What, however corrupt, was Obama spending himself upon? YOUR health care and mine. Is it single payer? I'm to bitter to laugh. But the vision of compassion is undeniably there.

If you look at just one part of the rep. hydra of evil say health care you will see that they really are truly evil men.

28,000,000well and truly screwed just to add digits to bank books already dripping in blood of the innocent.
    When they lie it is to conceal evil. and they never stop lying. Look at the entire Rep party that sat silent as trumpeter did all he could to divide this country...by race! By region! by wealth!

Dems represent democracy. They stink of democracy's failings as we approach it. They forget the poor! But they can be talked to. They can be reminded of their higher aspirations.
    The rep only have one aspiration that swallows all others...the blind pursuit of wealth. At the cost of everything.

Pardon my saying so , but you really must be more discerning you seem to gloss over the vast difference between the two parties,

the difference between good and evil at this point in time. It's as bad to Milne a good man as it is to recommend a bad one.

Beware when we ask for perfection as we have no standing. None of us is perfect. So don't look for that.
    Look to see whose struggling, look to see who is willing to at lest talk the good fight even when they are not in it at this moment...the potential for the vision of the good to grab them up and make statesmen of them remains with them for the flawed vision we share.

We cannot be to picky about who we are willing to work with if we really wish to accomplish something.
    Just about any drunk truly trying to help the poor is worthy of our support and aid.

Just as no Billionaire looking for a tax break should should ever be let to slip by without a fight.

Your bitter George, who isn't these days, but spring still comes a soft the land
    a gentle touch that transforms all things and whose tiniest tendrils destroy winters grip upon the land.

Your fearful because you see the unnatural waste of evil. But greater than this is the spring she is the return of the light. Remember, each spring, nature, all of her, tries again.

In trying again and again she sweeps away all failure. In trying again she sweeps away all opposition to summers fullness.

That summers fullness must inevitably grow toward winter is no cause for alarm. Winter sweeps away and prepares this living world for spring.

We cannot change this world, but we need only change ourselves.
  13. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Yes, I'm bitter. At this point it seems to me that NO good whatsoever is in our future, at least from a political viewpoint. We are being humped to death even if you leave the Republicans totally out of the question! Do you think that Hillary has any interest WHATSOEVER in helping the truly downtrodden among us? I don't.

Changing myself to a less bitter man with some hope for our future is extraordinarily difficult. Mea culpa, big time. I will attempt to shut up about my views, they aren't helping anyone.

How you maintain hope for our future astounds me. I think you are a great man. We disagree about politics, I will do my best to leave my already stated opinions to myself.
  14. Daniel~

Home page:
    To change one's perspective is exactly as hard or easy as you make it. Just shut up your self and stop listening to you!
    Step into the now. Now!

The only way anyone can do this is naked!

You can't take anything with you, but make the leap alone and
    afraid,
    make the leap that annihilates past and future and the world you leave behind
    remains.
    For all you can really leave behind is all that separates you from this world. i.e. your false sense of self.
    Which isn't really your self at all. But the Demon of external validation.

I've spoken to you of him before and will again! For the demon of external validation rules this age of mankind.

Our desire for credentials, degrees, awards and general recognition all arise from not
    not believing in oneself from not understanding that one has a destiny, a Davine appointment that has assigned to us our very becoming to be.

Each of us is whole and complete, without need for an approval beyond that given to us by our own creation. i.e. The universe made each of us to be our own selves.

Anything that goes beyond this is vanity.
    Your thoughts nannering on inside your head finding fault with all you do and everything you are;
    convincing you you can never be free, never know happiness are unworthy of love and so never find it.
    all of this... is not you,

it's your parasite!!

How do we shed a parasite that can take over and bring to darkness our very thought processes?

The Demon will tell you it will take years and years of work that you simply lack the strength for, lack the will, are to downtrodden to ever even begin to try to become whole free and your self.

Yeah?

Well that's demon talk and a complete and ugly lie. He slanders you!! He berates you!
    He Fears you more than the angles in heaven. For you alone in all this world can slay him and dust him from you entire being.

You alone can step into the now and receive the light, the light that slays all demons shines only in the now and shines even on the rainiest day.

You drag it's dumb vicious ass into the NOW and watch him burn away in the light of your own consciousness.

Entering the now is not the work of a life time. When you think about it, it can't be. It's a single step solution.

It truly requires no preparation. When you think about it, it can't All that keeps anyone from the now are misconceptions fed to them by...Well yeah, a parasite that feeds upon your unhappiness.

Your demon is a fantasy, but I did not create him, I was busy creating my own while you patched him together as a means to power; a way to avoid facing the sin of having ever left the now to chase after your desires born after intercourse with the demon you fed your freedom to.

All of this pain and anguish must end today, can only end today. There are no demons in the realm of now.
    The now scrapes you clean of them. In the now there is alteration of increase and decrease, day and nigh, but they never conflict For each is now it it's own time. To enter the now is to enter the real world whole and complete.

Stop messing about with unclean things, leave them all behind you, enter the now. Now.

It's not magic. it's the simplest of things. But you must slay your demon. Enter the now.

I know you hear him screaming at you that you will never do it! The fitly beast Slay him!

He will do and say anything, don't listen to him, don't terry with what can only harm you.

Don't fight with him you will only lose in the end because you become entangled with hatred.

If your not doing anything important stop by the Now and kill your Demon.":O}

If it's all that easy why haven't you done it Daniel?

I do, every day. and every day there are obstacles and obstructions to be overcome.

There are obscurations that hide the truth from us.

The Buddists say that these arise from past karma, past good and bad deeds.

I don't know really why they arise or where they come from, I just know that they are real.

What to do. Never stop knocking on the door of the now. You never know when your karma will leave it a jar for you. And I strongly suspect that perseverance in this will over time reduce or eliminated our obscurations.
  15. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I tend to think that I'm amazingly important. Laughing at this isn't easy, but I'm no more important than an ant--if even that important. Thank you for such good advice, Daniel.
  16. ThunderRd

ThunderRd Irreverent Query Chairman Staff Member

Home page:
    Work is a really good 'now' thing. Work is always 'now'. When we become too old to have jobs and careers, we have to create work; it doesn't have to be a paying kind of thing, as long as some kind of labor is involved. It keeps us going, and keeps up in the 'now'.

And as we all know, the harder we work, the luckier we get.

So, get to work. :)
  17. Daniel~

Home page:
    Yes work is good! What else is there! You can't play 8 hours a day, you can't, you simply can't it just becomes work if you do, you go pro or you fiddle your life away.

Work ties us to our world, or should. Work of any kind provides a measure by which we may gage our accomplishment, our artistry. Ever see how noodles are made by an old school master?

10,000 times. That's what it takes to create muscle memory. This memory allows the participation of the deeper levels where mind and body function as a single unit. We see this in all the arts, all the crafts.

The road to perfection or perfecting is a hard road, but it's made easier by a humble and cheerful disposition.
    By a love of the work and a sincere desire to bring good into this world.

This is what I find o moving about "Anonymous."
    "Persist and resist"

They got this exactly right! Persist in our efforts and resit all that comes between us and the will of Heaven;
    Between us and our work here upon the breaking wave of creation. Where we create even as we are being created.
  18. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Food for thought indeed. Thanks ThunderRD and Daniel.
  19. Daniel~

Home page:
    It's always a pleasure I treasure