1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are Republicans killing Republicans?

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    At first glance, one that doesn't include the incredible suffering and terrible sense of loss;

It might seem like some kind of poetic justice, but a second look reveals no justice at all.

We are in the middle of an anti-VAX-er plague.
    Death rates are climbing, hospitalizations going once more through the roof. Doctors and Nurses, hospital workers of every strip once more driven into exhaustion.
    Many felt we could relax with the Elderly vaccinated, only to have Covid turn to attack our children.

Delta is hunting the UN-vaccinated down in alarming numbers. Delta is killing the unvacc. faster than ever.

As near as I can pin it down, here's why.
    One stupid person told another stupid person
    That the vaccine might be dangerous.
    I say stupid because this has long been know to be rubbish.

The vaccine we have is readily available and has already saved at lest a half million lives in the USA alone.

But rather than face a one in a million chance of vaccine harm, there may be 15 deaths ascribed to vaccine, they choose to join the 600,000 dead of covid.

Here's what goes way beyond strange. This has become political.
    It seems that now in order to be a good republican you must to your best to persuade other republicans Not to vaccinate.
    But rather to choose a death even a rat would run away from.

As dead Republicans tend not to vote, they are killing off their own base.

"A good Republican chooses to die before they can vote."
    As this appears to leave Dems a rather large opening.

While I hate to see unnecessary suffering and death the immediate result is fewer Republicans.

But their is a secondary effect that might well overwhelm all mankind.

Republicans are keeping Delta around and the longer it persists the more certain a new strain becomes.

Delta is already showing us a few "Breakthrough" infections of people already vaccinated.
    at this point one much recognize how dangerous the un-vaccinated are to us.

Delta is already showing a preference for the young.
    Way back when Covid was new I posted the opinion, (only my opinion) that we should self quarantine until we know if we need to quarantine.

I did not except to be giving the same advice at this point in time, with a vaccine widely available and widely taken.
    But feel I must.

"long haul" Covid is turning into a nightmare!
    Even folks that got covid but did not get seriously ill are now being dragged down with brain decay, lung and heart deterioration.

Life long illness and eventual death.There is no good or easy Covid.

So between new strains and Long Haul I see the risks as being to great to set aside PPE even for those of us who are vaccinated.

I ask my friends to suck it up for what may be a year or more. Maintain your distance, wash hands continuously and wear the best PPE you can afford.

Covid has already started to break though our vax barriers.It's a trickle and our vaxs are working!

But don't be on the front lines when Covid finds it's way around our precautions.

The only safe Covid is the covid you don't get.
  2. Daniel~

Home page:
    Two doctors unburden themselves
    (Fron TV news)

first doctor:
    "What really gets me is that as I sit there watching young men and women dying, Everyone of them grabs my hand and begs me to give them
    the vaccine.
    I tell them what they already know, it's to late, Say your good byes."

Second doctor:

It's hitting us much younger and moves much faster. Now we should mask even outdoors. We really don't know what safe distancing will become with Delta.

This has always been an intelligence test. When 600,000 die in just the USA And every doctor in the country is begging us to vaccinate
    To think your uneducated and ill informed opinion is just as good or
    better than some of the finest minds educated to a standard no other profession can claim to equal..

is well...just stupid.

But stupid as powerful as it is could not kill so many. Stupid follows it never leads even if it's the president.

No it's the ill intended, who consistently lie to gain a following, however short lived they must be.

For those who lead men and women astray to their deaths...to gain a following? there can be no suitable punishment..So there will be hell to pay.
  3. Daniel~

Home page:
    The days seem to darken as they go by. Break though Delta is no longer rare. It may be as high as 20 %.
    But They experience little more than a week of mild illness for the most part. They get sick, but almost none of them die.

The un-vax continue to drop like flies.
    most doctors and researchers continue to strongly recommend masking even if your vaxed.

After WWII we thought we were done with it. But Korean war continued to take lives. We are in a similar situation with Delta.

Many are home free, but many are still in grave danger.
    We can celebrate the end of WWII, but must also continue to fight on a lessor front.
    "Only those who endure to the very end shall be saved,"
    (New testament wisdom.)
  4. Daniel~

Home page:
    This seems to be turning into a blog...So be it.
    We have come to this.
    With everyone who is actually entitled
    (having sufficient intelligence and education)
    to an opinion screaming for us to vaccinate
    There is never the less a snow flake contingency
    That believes that anyone whose had three beers
    could guide the nation better.

We have witnessed the suffering of those who care for us. We have heard their pleas to consider that Doctors and Nurses and hospital workers have families too.

Families WE put at grave risk when we show up with Delta unvaccinated and demand their services.

Is there anyone who doesn't know that they are bound by a scared oath to take us.

To take us when doing so threatens their own families.
    Has killed many of their fellows and may yet kill them.

So we have two basic conversations going on.
    "Please vaccinate"
    "**** you it's my body!!
    "Please vaccinate my children need me as much as yours need you."

"**** you I know what best for me and mine"

"Please vaccinate this could take a turn and begin killing kids any day now."

"Screw you, we want our kids in school!"

"Then please vaccinate"

"No way I'm going to put your poison in me."
    There are micro chips in the Vax so Bill Gates can track me."
    To which I can only say, he won't track you far as your heading for the grave.
    I'm not allowed to call them stupid as that will offend these murderous opinionated snowflakes

Who are using up doctors like they were disposable kleenX, and Demand that Fausci be prosecuted for lying to them.
    OH NO! The CDC has changed it's directive again!
    How can we believe them when they change their directives every time Covid changes!

I do understand that your not smart enough to figure this out on your own. But why choose Fox News to be on your side?

Snow flakes beware! Covid rich Governors are recanting and asking you to vac.
    AS stupid as they are, they are starting to realize only Republicans are dumb enough to listen to their deadly advice. The Governors vaccinated moths ago, Like Tumpshit and family.

So I give you my best advice designed to keep you and your alive.

Just shut up and stop dribbling.
    Do what your medical pros tell you to do.
    Believe the words of the dying, those whom remorse can no longer save.

As one Republican Governor said.
    "It's the unvaccinated that are letting us down," that are killing us.
    So when your putting the flowers on mom's grave and telling yourself that your irresponsibility didn't just kill her. Please just ask your self one question.

"Whose next. who will I kill next. It will almost certainly be some one you know.

If it seems that I'm trying to punish rather than help; consider, sometimes punishment is the only help.
    It puts the guilty back on track.

And my precious snowflakes your guilty as sin of unspeakable selfishness.

Repent, before your like all dead and guilty stupid and stuff.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2021