1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A day I'll remember.

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    Putin's puppet was inaugurated to day. Sworn in on Lincoln's Bible, previously used only by Lincoln and Oboma. It sat since Lincoln waiting for our first Black President.

This is the day we knowingly put a pervert into office. A pathological liar. A known thief. A man who "I have all the good words" Is simply to stupid to realize how incredibly inadequate he is. To to dumb to see that others are intelligent. He thinks he's a leader. We shall see. And we shall pay for that view.

Right now THE VAST MAJORITY of the appointments have not been made. And that's only because we are not vetting anyone before hand.

There are 660 appointments that require congressional approval. He's appointed 30, none have been approve, most will never pass vetting. Total and complete incompetency such as we have not seen in my lifetime.

They go before the committees, are reminded in detail of their past crimes against the American people. Then they are approved. We are about to witness a rape of America as was never dreamed of.

We have NO one that even knows the basics of running the country. One whole lot of phones are ringing right now in empty offices. The transition team hasn't contacted an amazing number the out going admin. team...They didn't know they were supposed to.

So when the film, tapes and docs of DJT treason come out we can have one hell of a good time shooting at each other in the streets.

Putin will push trump as far as he can, then he will expose him. The idea is to show a democracy can only fail. Putin sure picked the right guy

I wonder when the Right is going to figure out what a bunch of crap they bought into.

The real danger to Donald is from a very angry and disappointed Right wing that elected him.
  2. Gizmo

Gizmo Chief Site Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    To certain extent, I think this had to happen. Although I am very sad to see it because of the pain that will follow, I'm also happy to see it, because of the pain that will follow. I'm hopeful that once we get through the pain and tears, we'll finally start seeing each other as brothers and sisters again, and not as enemies to be vilified.
  3. Daniel~

Home page:
    All this talk of bringing us together...No compromise with evil is possible. we will never unite this nation until we are willing to face ourselves;as the genocidal, racist slavers that we as whites are.

We slaughtered 20,000,000 Indigenous peoples.We enslaved an equal number. We have never been the land of the free.

We are the land of greed. We are the land the elects Trump, on account of him being a good Christian Soul.

As one American Indian has truthfully said"

"They gave up being human beings in order to become white men."

It seems to me that we have invited evil in by refusing to recognize the corrupted evil the Republican party has become. Trump is a trader as will I hope will soon be proven.

In electing him we've allowed the evil rich to divide us in a way that can't be simply fixed. The idiots who voted for him will never take responsibility for their actions.
    I spend a lot of time watching If one can't tell they are pure evil, then your an idiot or your one of them..

They want to hurt our Black, brown and Asian brothers and sisters. They are rotten enough to think we will let them on account of our being so white and so stupidly evil.
    But I do see hope in demographics. We will soon just be another large minority.

Wake up white folks. We either give them their fair portion graciously or in 20 years they will take it from us!!

We the white "race" have been such swine. Pray the "New Americans" are more merciful than we ever even thought to be. There's a lot that must be answered for and until we do, We will just be white raciest dicks making excuses for our parents evil, instead of righting those evils.
  4. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Gosh, it's important to see and acknowledge the great evil done to the little people by the Democratic party as well as the Republicans. I've never leaned Republican but I've slowly learned to see the amazingly evil bahstages that are in charge of the Democratic National Committee.

There's no hope for being saved by the Democratic Party. This is imho, of course. Only We The People have a chance to set things right.
  5. Daniel~

Home page:
    A word to the wise.... If one must choose between Nixon or Hitler, have the good sense to go with Nixon.
    E.Warren, J.Lewis, J.Brown
    I just name three GOOD people who could run this country quite well
    Name a single Republican now in office that shouldn't t least be in prison right now.
  6. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Oh crikey, I am NOT pro-Republican. I don't know who "J. Brown" represents. It would be great if Elizabeth Warren or John Lewis was president right now. However, I don't see saints where they don't exist.
    Every concept or person labeled as Democratic is not by definition good.

Perhaps there is a Republican somewhere worthy of praise. I am not aware of one atm.

I don't wish to argue about this. You and I see some things very definitely.
  7. Daniel~

Home page:
    I'm looking for a light, what are you looking for. Perfection? Is it not enough that they are trying in a very difficult world to do the right thing, Their approach and even their execution may be flawed, but if they are trying to bring about a better world do they not deserve our Support...Well not me, I'm a Hermit My duties are else where.

When there are a thousand bent sticks, the straight one will always be thrown away.
    If you wish to help the people you must associate with all kinds. Friends and enemies alike. This is the only way to accomplish something lasting. This does not imply a forfeiture of principle.

This is why I do not recommend any compromise with Putin's puppet or those he works with. They are the enemies of all mankind.

It is every mans duty to know who mankind's friends are and support them. I try not to argue. I try to advance my reason and gain support for my ideas.
  8. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Very well said. I agree that any compromise with the Donald is going too far. To me the man doesn't qualify as human--or certainly at least not a human like me. Being wealthy removes the individual from my personal human race.

All that money removes the humanity from its holder.
  9. Daniel~

Home page:
    "At first he rose so high that he might have enlightened
    The entire realm.
    Instead he made it his business to injure men
    and so brought about his own downfall.

We are not the .first to tread theses shores. We are not the first to mark these tides.
    The I-Ching tells how to bring tyrants down. The "new activation" .Seems to have a firm grasp of the basics.
    Have you see the news!?
    Millions world wide in protest. Trump IS bringing us together! He's just not going to like or rule over us.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  10. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

B--b--but he's a BUSINESSMAN. Is there any higher calling? Puhlease.
  11. Daniel~

Home page:
    He is draining the swamp to get to the sewer.
  12. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Removed the alligators? Check. Restocked with salt water crocodiles? Check.