1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There is a war raging in our country

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    It's being fought in a life and death struggle by those who move on wheels and crutches and by those who cannot move at all unless they can by their shear courage in their need, move us.

This week they were dragged from their wheel chairs, pushed off their gunnies. Their limp often paralyzed forms carried spread eagle down and out of the corridors of power.

Out maneuvered and out numbered they fought to the last man, to the last woman and of course to the last child.

They fought as the helpless has always fought. They dawned the great dignity of those who have nothing,with which to defend themselves if they cannot awaken "The angels of our better natures." .

What they are fighting for is not not idea, not a principle Not even mercy, or simple justice.
    They already have these things within themselves...and they know it..

They are fighting for their very lives.

But they are an unsightly bunch, tubes to often and often to few limbs or limbs withered and looking twisted. Misshapen faces drooling to make words that always seem to be unintelligible to Senators who wish only to live in the sunshine no matter how dark the shadow they cast over these ones.

Many will wish to talk politics, if we can keep talking long enough many of the unsightly will just go away.
    So please no talk while the Republicans squeeze the last breath from the troublesome and "in the way of greatness" kinds of people!

I would like to point out that those who need us are ever so much more valuable than those who use us. Ask any mother or father.

This bill they want to pass...it is a murder warrant. A license to kill.
    But we should endure the loss of our loved ones when the nation calls should we not?
    I mean if the oligarchy really really needs a 500 billion dollar tax break to have a sunny day
    Shouldn't we all just drown our children to make that happen?

If this bill passes there will be blood in our streets. You don't bury family and then just walk away and forget who ended their lives.

13 men of the worst imaginable character, limited in intelligence, incompetent in governing, completely without the support of the people have written a bill that will kill the innocent, then fill our streets with blood.

They believe , because they need to, that we will forget that once we could go and see a doctor.
    That once , how ever incompetently America had our backs. That whole big bunches of people were working their hardest and doing there level best to see us though a dark time in our lives.

Any couple can have a sick, a very sick baby that swallows up 1000 dollar bills like milk.

Politics says there at lest two sides to every issue. That we need to respect all ideas, that's what it says...

I just have to say that not all ideas are worthy of consideration. That there is good and evil in this world. And that Evil has always sought power.

This Republican heath care bill is evil in it's purest form.

The first principle put forth by English law stunned me when I learned of it by it's clarity and simplicity. A true corner stone for a set of laws to govern any, any people. They forever bound English judges with this injunction:

"You shall now side with the mighty against the weak."

This bill is thought to put forth the greatest transfer of wealth in human history...

From the poorest people to the most wealthy . Why is it in a Health care bill?
    They see it a a beginning, a softening up for their upcoming tax cuts...imagine, just the beginning...

I'm hoping that this is the dumbest, greediest idea ever and that the American people will recoil in disgust.

I'm certain that if it passes 10 million grieving families will know the names of the 13 who brought hell to America. The men who started the revolution.

That's our blood out there.
    if we won't go to war for them we prove ourselves unworthy of nationhood.
    We plunge our nation into darkness and as the Washington Post's motto states,

"In darkness Democracy dies."

Or has that become for us just more fakey news?

America!

No matter the number or severity of our grievances against one another,
    We cannot cast each other aside!

We are joined at the hip. If you trip, I will surly fall.
    When I blunder you will surly be there beside me paying for my mistake.

But no where in our contention, in our political battles have we wished that harm would befall each other families.
    Those who do wish such things we can agree are unworthy of consideration.

To Everyone's horror congress is betraying the nation and attaching our helpless and wounded upon the ground with a savagery they here to fore reserved for minorities of any kind. Anyone they could separate from the heard with lies and misinformation.

Here me please!

What befalls your mother or son will befall my father or daughter!
    What Congress denies me they deny you. What ever our disagreements
    Let us have a truce!

Let us acknowledge our dislike of one another. Let us bare the wounds we inflict upon one another. We are locked in ideological battles that tend to blind both sides to the virtues of "the other".

Look up from our conflicts! That's our blood out there being tossed about like unfeeling potatoes.

EVERYONE gets sick and blessed are those who ONLY get sick!

Why would we do this to each other!? When to do so means we ruin ourselves?

The answer is I don't thing we would or have. I think this is solely the doing of the oligarchy that has garbed power. Not the Russian one, our own oligarchy, who owe every damn dime they made to the worker and the thinker who created America.

They want to see us as peasants in service to them. They want to "cull" those who are not of use to them. The Old, the sick and the dying.

I will fight for your mother and man, I really expect the same of you. We are both after all Americans.

So keep your guns, we may have use of them. Our mothers may have use of them.
    But let me keep your guns out of schools and the hands of those who would harm us in the worst way, by harming our kids.

You are not my enemy, only my opponent. OUR enemy is at the gates trying to issue death warrens for any they can, Assured that THEY will always have the money to be Healthy. If they run short, the betrayers in Congress will always give them more.

Is why so many have to die now.

So 500 billion more can be given to OUR oppressors.
    Can you not see me here? We have always quarreled, but have we not always prayed for one another a well?

And prayed for our own forgiveness when fail to do so?

Together we could change our world. If we are human and humane we want the same things. We fear the same things that can befall us all.

What creeps about the halls of Congress today is neither your nor my sin.

We are being attacked by the rich and if we don't come together millions will die. Millions of yours and millions of mine. Millions of ours.

Put aside your grievances with me and together we can protect what is most important, our own humanity.
    That's our blood out there in the cold fearing tomorrow and we can put a stop it it.

Is not the prize worth the price?

Can we not bear one another long enough to protect what we both swore we would protect? In this way we might at last find some peace in the bargain.

I am but a common man. A high school drop out who lives with his wife in seclusion.
    I am speaking as clearly a I know how to my fellow common ones. I pray you can still hear me though the roar of an angry nation. We can stop this, we are many, they are almost non -exiting among us.

You know. we could just tax the rich out of our politics, out of our medicine and out of our country....who would mis them?
  2. Daniel~

Home page:
    If were to decide I wanted to start blogging how would I go about it?
  3. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I agree that these bloodthirstiest of monsters simply want "those below themselves" dead and gone. Very awful attitude. The most basic of Christian missives states that helping the less fortunate is DEMANDED. I bet some of the most disgusting of these thirteen monsters actually attend church on Sundays. Oh goody.
  4. Daniel~

Home page:
    Rest assured they all attend church. The last trick evil has to play is always to impersonate the good.
    In their time churches across America preached the gospel of slavery. The songs of captivity echoed about the pews as they shouted their superiority to God himself.

These are men hardened in their wicked lies and devoted to the evil they wish to do us. Yet McConnell proclaims his piety like a braying ass each day.

To ever move forward we must rid ourselves of such men...by any means necessary or the innocent and helpless will cry out against us to the heavens.

The Jews say that:
    "God counts the tears of women."

May he also take note of those who oppress them.
  5. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

If the Repub's NO health care plan goes into effect God will have more millions of tears to count.
  6. Daniel~

Home page:
    A always it's left to us weather we bring good or evil into the world. There's no evil in nature nor any in the heaven. Only the middle kingdom, the realm of man has been given the burden of fighting evil.

When we sherik our duty we plunge the world into darkness. No longer a popular belief...":O}
  7. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Greed and avariciousness flow downhill, because there is such an overwhelming amount of them on top of the heap. The most evil set the course and those in charge want to be a member of that horrible club. I do my best to go against that flow. Hopefully a stubborn little pebble has some effect against the overwhelming tide of ill will and hatred from the top.
  8. Daniel~

Home page:
    We can't change the world, only ourselves. Good and evil play a very old game. The good protects the Evil attacks. The odds always favor evil. We are always out numbered always out gunned. We most often lose.

When we do, left without an enemy to attach, evil destroys itself. Then why fight?

Because it's evil and it must be opposed.

"We have to go out, we don't have to come back in.
    But we have to go out."

God decides all outcomes....

But we have to go out....":O}
  9. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Changing yourself is quite difficult but changing the world is impossible. By any chance do you recall the Buddhist monk in Viet-Nam who set himself on fire? Perhaps he changed the world a tiny bit? Of course the ptb remarked very cruelly upon his action. What else can such monsters do?

A tiny bit almost every day is achievable, but it's not easy.
  10. Daniel~

Home page:
    I would say that the well intentioned monk was as sincere as one can be. But also that he was mistaken.
    After the first there was a number of monk young and old. I can remember watching in horror as several sat waiting for the old monk to strike the match.

For a moment the air was clear but a ripple seem to pas though it, then the flames and smoke. Three good men seem to fold into themselves as they burned.

Was their cause just? I never heard and they certainly could not tell me. I do know that the war raged on unbothered by their protest, their sacrifice.

I won't give names I'd probably get them wrong. But there is a movie wherein South East Asians have set out on a desperate voyage to a near by country. But there's a problem....

The country whose shores they arrive at is near starving itself. The men of that land crowed the shore armed with axes, pitch forks, clubs and touches. They will not, simply cannot let them come ashore. They cannot support anymore refugees

The refuges can not turn back they have exhausted their strength on the journey.

Just when I was sure that failing a solution carnage was about to engulf both unwilling parties something truly extraordinary happens.

a single woman stands in a boat. Seeing her the refuges are immediately silenced. seeing this those on shore grow silent.as well.

She spoke to her people saying that "They need to know that we understand what we are asking and what it will cost those who take us in.

She then steps from the boat and drowns herself. The landsmen help her people to come ashore.

So fire and water. ultimate sacrifices. But the monks were demanding what was right.
    The woman demanded nothing.. She ismply showed that she understood their pain and was willing to share the pain they would endure if they allowed the immigrants to land..

It also demonstrated that these people have worth...someone was willing to die to see them live.
  11. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I can't recall the monk's name, the name I remember isn't right. I think he at least made a small blow against the war, but maybe I'm wrong. One of his gripes was that Buddhism was very disrespected by the Catholic minority that ruled South Viet-Nam at that time.
  12. Gizmo

Gizmo Chief Site Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    The Republican leadership has painted itself into a corner. Since 2010 the message from the Republicans has been "Vote for us and we'll fix Obamacare". While there are many things wrong with the Affordable Healthcare Act (and even the most ardent supporters of it will admit that, though you get widely varying opinions on what may be "wrong"), the Republicans never had any real desire to fix it, much less a plan.

Fixing it, you see, would mean giving up their opportunity to beat the Democrats over the head with all of the things that are wrong with it. AND the Republicans would then have to take ownership of whatever issues remained themselves. Far better to take pot-shots at it from the safety of cheap seats.

But then something bizarre happened. The Democrats started falling apart and the Republicans started winning elections.

Now the Republicans have got both houses of Congress and the White House as well as a lot of state governorships and legislatures. They've got no more excuses for not coming up with a plan. They've got to do SOMETHING, or the country will see them for the frauds they are.

And they've got NOTHING. Worse, they KNOW they've got nothing. Even worse than that, the things that really need to be fixed with the AHA are NOT easy to fix, and fixing them CORRECTLY almost certainly means raising taxes on their big donors, or at the very least killing someone's cash cows (like pharmaceuticals). There's no way they'll do THAT, but they also know that they can't do NOTHING. However, anything they do will result in either upsetting their financial base or their voting base.

And it looks like their voting base is starting to get upset. Now they are scrambling for cover.

See how the roaches run when the lights come on.
  13. Gizmo

Gizmo Chief Site Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    I rather thought that was more-or-less what you were doing here? :)
  14. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Couldn't have said it better. Starting a blog from scratch is almost impossible, imho. More than opinions--or much expanded opinions seem necessary. Why not have a look at www.nakedcapitalism.com ? I don't understand most of their posts but I find them most interesting. The woman's opinions agree with most of mine, her heart is in the right place plus she is very smart.
  15. Daniel~

Home page:
    Yeah,well I just came to that realization! ^You guys are holding me back I must be free~!! LOL

You guys telling all your friends about me? I was thinking it might be another way to direct traffic here.
    And I wouldn't mind getting just a few more readers. I feel there is a lot here that no body knows about.

I guess that after many years I feel I have something to say that's marginally worth hearing. I want to arose the rabble! ":O}
  16. Daniel~

Home page:
    Thank you G. I'll take a look!
  17. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Her nom-de-plume is Yves Smith. She worked for some of the world's largest banks in many places around the globe. I assume the crookedness was what changed her into a person concerned with human rights and justice. I tell ya, i like her a LOT!
  18. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

As mentioned before I'm afraid that I'm a hermit. Dunno how to expand our web site. The embarrassment it burns.