1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LED lighting damages your eyes

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by cloasters, May 16, 2019.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    You can get medical Pot (No tTHC) to help deal with cataracts and Glaucoma.
  2. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Didn't know that, thank you for that information. I wonder if I'm allergic to non-THC weed? I'm definitely allergic to regular marahoochie. Would non-THC Cannabidiol have the same effect?
  3. Daniel~

Home page:
    You may experience an adverse reaction of some kind but I'm pretty sure all pot is hypoallergenic.

This is the wild west of medical pot. Science has only been looking at Medical "legally"
    for the last 5 or 6 years. The known is very good, the unknown is wide open as far the possibilities.

Only a few doctors are prescribing pot on a regular basis. The word is out. Pot does not in any way harm patents.Let the experiments begin!.
    They are looking for help or cures all over the map.

Currently strength and dosage are all over the place as far as what type of Cannabis oils work best for what.Ironically Pot dealer are currently our best source on this, but traditional science is VERY hard at work. We are talking Billions a year in pharmacy pot in the USA alone.

I can tell you that everything out there being sold as medicine in stores is safe to use. How helpful it may be is a matter of finding the right Oils from the right grower, refined by the right distributor.

I would recommend doing some research. Many many people are finding solutions to ailments that have long plagued them. Not sure how many but Doctors are now prescribing pot where ever it;'s legal like here in Washington":O}
  4. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Thanks for the information. Perhaps ALL pot is hypoallergenic, I AM allergic to it. Perhaps some of the effect is more serious to me than it should be? Seems very straightforward but I don't know how to describe my body's reaction to it. I think I'm allergic to it. It makes me itch and gives me a very oily face. Oh yes, it makes my eyes very red and glassy. Over the counter eye drops removed most of the redness, but the glassy part stayed with me for hours and hours. Yes, I know that most people's eyes get red and glassy.
  5. Daniel~

Home page:
    Well something seems to be telling you that Pots not your jam...
    "I pity the country that doesn't have pot heads"
    I pity the country that deesn't need pot heads,"
  6. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I was a certified member of the Pot Head Club for many years. I gave it my best shot, I smoked many pounds of the stuff. Do I miss it? Sorta sometimes.
  7. Daniel~

Home page:
    You gave it your best shot right?
    Then my guess is your probably better off just moving on to Heroin.

Wait.

I've never been a real good guesser... you might prefer Fintinal...":O}
  8. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Chee, thanks for the great advice! Fentanyl is extraordinarily dangerous stuff. I read that modern "heroin" available on the street often contains Fentanyl. I wonder if modern junkies have even enjoyed pure heroin? The answer is almost a guaranteed no.

Chances are that hopheads in areas that produce heroin poppies by the ton have sampled the real deal. With the proviso that most heroin is now processed right where the flowers are grown. I sincerely hope that Fentanyl is not introduced to the product at the time it's cooked. Cooking concentrated opium into heroin isn't all that difficult. In the street markets far away, for example here, adulterants make less into more for money. And more into less for the consumer. How lucky American junkies are!

Something like one in three folks who try heroin become addicts. You might say it is a dangerous drug. Long ago and far away I became a devotee. However the pure white tiny balls were 96% pure, at least I was addicted to extremely pure heroin. Few Americans can make that statement now. Withdrawing from the stuff is purely not fun. As an addict of six months it was truly unpleasant. For people who make their lifetime as addicts withdrawal becomes far more difficult to bear.

Life would become far easier for the public at large if addicts were treated humanely. It's less expensive too. Doctors for the junkies is far, far better than legal punishment.

But we LOVE punishment in this previously fair land. Can't get enough of it! With Republicans large and in charge junkies have NO fear of being treated as messed up people. Harsh is our state religion.

Yet harsh laws only serve to make drug dealers and cops and courts rich. War on Drugs is pure BS in action. Stay far away from needles and spoons to avoid extra heaping helpings of cruelty.

When it's pure heroin no needles are needed at ALL. Just add a few of the glorious tiny balls to your cigarette, voila you'll be addicted if you do so for 14 days. It helps that it's very inexpensive.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  9. danrok

danrok Administrator Staff Member

As I understand it, they will heavily cut the heroin with powered baby milk or whatever. Then add a tiny amount of Fentanyl to put some potency back in.

However the Fentanyl doesn't last as long as heroin, so the user will be needing to score again after just a few hours.

This kind of thing wouldn't happen if drug use was decriminalized. But, politicians just aren't bright enough to see the obvious.
  10. Kaitain

Kaitain Active Member

Oh, I think they are.

The biggest problem with decriminalisation is not the act of removing legal restrictions on the drug itself - that part is easy - so much as the effort needed to rehabilitate the entire supply chain from production to consumer, including across borders with countries that may not agree with you.
  11. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Oh, they're bright enough to know that we ALL will benefit if drugs are decriminalized. And they know that the entire anti-drug scam only enriches the importers and distributors on our side of the border. That's where much of their own financing comes from. Police have far more important tasks than finding small time junkies to imprison. But the police work for their bosses and their bosses make a lot of money from drugs. We The People pay them (and should pay much more. Poor cops go crooked much faster than well fed ones. But they do NOT work for we the people. They work for the benefit of the rich. Which includes drug dealers--those at the top never go to jail.
  12. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

The heroin DOWN lasts for only about four to five hours. And that next fix is gonna cost a lot in First World nations. So it's a supreme sad situation that for the great majority the US is now a Third World country. Sure, it's not as "photogenic" as the rest of the third world is and our poor don't suffer as much as their poor. Yet suffer they do. As a note: heroin addicts do NOT want to feel high. High and Down are separate zones. At this time methadone clinics seem to be the most humane treatment for heroin addicts. Methadone's effect lasts for many hours. I'm told that it feels almost the same as heroin for the user. Some junkies disagree so there's an underground trade zone for methadone for heroin or other drugs.

I'm not an authority on drug use, I just used to inhabit that bardo and for a long time.
  13. Daniel~

Home page:
    Methadone is a lot harder to kick than Heroin. Fentinal is so powerful that 32 out of 32 Chemists and doctors that vote on weather we need a new pain drug...Voted hell no!
    So the FDA approved it. and the bodies began hitting the floor.
  14. danrok

danrok Administrator Staff Member

When I say decriminalisation I don't mean a complete free-for-all on all drugs, or that we should be creating a new domestic industry producing and supplying all drugs.

You can already buy many of these drugs legally anyhow, e.g. opiates, ketamine, and others. So long as they've been prescribed, etc.

In the case of heroin, it is cheap and easy to produce, so why not simply prescribe it to someone on the agreement that they will accept help in quitting? A small minority may never quit, but most will given the right support.

Smokers and drinkers aren't assumed to be criminals by default, so surely the same should apply to other drug users?
  15. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

A friend's wife nearly overdosed on Fentanyl. It was prescribed for pain. The stuff is simply too powerful. Most of it is made in China. Gasp! As we know China is extremely helpful in helping long-noses have robust health.

The FDA has worked for the drug companies for years. There's just too much money involved and the contributions are cleverly hidden in many unfortunately legal ways. Purdue Pharma is the poster boy of BAD decisions there, FDA.
    A then new non-organic painkiller has swept the nation. Yay. Not!

All synthetic aka man-made opiates, or more properly opioids are harder to kick than heroin is. The problem in a nutshell in a manner of speaking is that God makes great painkillers, man makes sh*t.
    Yes, heroin isn't a natural product. Afaik it was invented by Bayer AG and was sold as a drug to get morphine addicts off of that drug at the end of the US Civil War. The morphine addicts said "Yes! this really helps!"

There's a fundamental fact about morphine vs heroin. Morphine is three times more potent as a painkiller than heroin. Heroin is three times the euphoriant that morphine is.

Making either of them legal isn't at all a good idea. The government wants to have control of drug addicts. There is a logic to this. The problem with decriminalizing heroin for registered addicts is that needles and spoons go along with it. Vancouver BC Canada makes clean facilities and syringes available for heroin and other intravenous users, thereby helping to arrest the epidemic of AIDS and other nasty infections. The problem isn't solved much when you need a fix every five or six hours. Methadone lasts for ten to twelve hours and is taken orally.

A friend told me many years ago that the staff of his methadone clinic were sh*t faced on methadone. Back then it arrived at the clinic in glass bottles. "Oops! We dropped another one!" said the staff. Thereby covering the huge shortage that would have occurred with honest bookkeeping.

I assume it's shipped in unbreakable containers nowadays but who knows?
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  16. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Our penal system makes money for those on top. Decriminalizing anything is bad news to their ears. Jaywalking? Guilty! Sixty days in the slammer. We love punishment in this country, especially for the poor and non-connected. One marijuana seed?
    40 years for you! This actually happened in Texas. "With Liberty and Justice for all" it is to cry.

Pretty sure that Ketamine was an animal tranquilizer originally. They couldn't have liked its effect--so let humans have it too!
  17. Daniel~

Home page:
    Well said my brother.":O}
  18. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

What a kind and thoughtful post. I moved off of heroin long, long ago. Thank goodness.

I'll stop there, but you are welcome to try any drug that fits your fancy.
  19. Daniel~

Home page:
    Alas I'm wed to weed.":O}
  20. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Alas? You're overjoyed about it.