1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There really are things you can't unsee...

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    His crimes are almost beyond number. Many insightful and knowledgeable people believe him to be the first president to be a proven trader, with dozens of counts of provable treason.

Our president is a rapist. 26 women have accused him of rape or molestation..
    Our president is a racist.

So what is it that really sticks out for me about this swine.

I'm really bad with names so descriptive will have to do in most cases.

But I remember Mr Khan (sp) and his grieving wife standing in their pain for all this world to see their son's sacrifice for America.
    Only to be attacked by the president of the country he so valiantly gave his life to serve.

I remember a interview in which he was asked if he felt he had sacrificed for America.
    His answer?
    "Sure I made a lot of money."
    Proving the word itself was foreign to him. No understanding of even the concept.

Underlining the belief that he expressed while visiting a Generals son's grave at Arlington
    "I don't get it, what was in it for them. Suckers!"
    At Arlington! For gods sake at the grave of the fallen, to his father!!

Then there's the bright sunny day when he characterize Latino immigrants, a people who were here 100's of years before we crossed the Rockies

Murders, rapists and some good people.

He advised American boys "to just grab'em by the ****."

but as much as moral repugnance, I will remember his incredible stupidity.

Putin's Puppet betrayed human decency on a daily basis. He attacks our allies and sucked up to the worst this world has to offer at home and abroad..

He brought a plague upon us all! Now he congratulates himself on the "just" 250,000 dead and a half a million more on their way to the grave shitball has dug for them.

Did he need Putin's permission to kill so many of us?

I wonder if Putin thought to ask his nit-wit to reimburse him for the bounties he had to pay to kill our men and boys in Afghanistan? Did he pay less for dead women and girls?

as I said without number. So I'll leave it here.

This election is really an intelligence test and it's pass or fail.
    Oh America don't fail humanity now that she really needs you.

What hope will the world know if we fail in our democracy?
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    cloasters, danrok and Daerandin like this.
  2. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Sent my last contribution in aid of good outcomes to Public Citizen today. With this done all I have to do now is hold my breath.

What? Me Worry?
  3. danrok

danrok Administrator Staff Member

AFAIK, he has never even made lots of money.

He has had (or most likely laundered) large sums of his father's dodgy money.

He has racked-up 100s of millions in personal debt. His true financial net worth is going to be less than yours and mine!

He is worthless in every possible sense of the word.
    cloasters likes this.
  4. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

He is being sued by something like 3000 or is that 30,000 contractors? Lots of work ordered by the Donald but he's too cheap to pay for an honest day's work. He has no concept of an honest day's work--he has never performed even one of them!

Latest news from the polls says it looks like a draw. Lord, please have mercy on we little folks.
  5. danrok

And Trump is losing and of course declaring he has won like a true fascist despot!
  6. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

To me the Holocaust just ended a few years ago. I read that the Fourth Reich is very strong and unstoppable by the "leaders" we have in place. I resent the fact that we learned so little--from such glaring and inescapably evil history. And recent history at that. The USA started supporting lots of Nazis in 1945. And before that too.

Sometimes I think that the "Cold War" was a transparent excuse to support the Nazi philosophy that so many Americans simply love.

Discovering that too close to half of today's American voters LOVE Fascism isn't helping to brighten up my day.
    danrok likes this.
  7. danrok

Yup, so easy to see just how easily fascism can get started again. Even when their leader looks like a big orange inflatable toy and can barely manage to string a sentence together.

Trump is claiming there's a conspiracy to oust him! Too right! It's what's most of us call an election.
    cloasters likes this.
  8. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I'm happy that the many lawsuits brought by the Trumpublicans against essentially we who want That Lump of Ordure far in our rear view mirrors have gained so little traction. It's refreshing that so many of his "Waas! it's ALL about me" have been rapidly set aside by sane judges.

It will require years (I pray we have them) to upright our ship of state after the abuse of the civil rights of the man in the street by The Men at the Top. The Monster was busy destroying every good thing in the lives of ordinary people.

It's not official yet. If Biden-Harris win I hope against hope that somehow the little people will hold the LAME Democrats accountable for the huge steps backward they are responsible for. Imho.
  9. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

The Prime Rump of Zhslumpf officially lost. Georgia needs a do-over for their Senatorial elections, it's too close to certify.

We DESPERATELY need Ossoff and Warnock to win those seats. There will be a Democratic majority in the US Senate if they win. Without it Biden's hands will be tied by that Monster of Inhuman Monsters Moscow Mitch McConnell who's been holding nearly 100% of Democratic legislation under water for YEARS.

Please find Warnock's and Ossoff's campaigns online. Give generously if you possibly can. Give something otherwise. Please. The fate of the country hangs before us.
  10. Daniel~

Home page:
    Many hold the view that it will take years to set things to right. I disagree.

In the first place things have never been right.regan, bush, shitface, it's a progression of corruption.

We won't need years. just the promotion to high office men and women of real worth.

The Progressives are progressing. If we can take the next midterms we can bring about a peaceful revolution in American life. Good ol Joe will stabilize but Harris i s no wallflower decoration. she will push hard for the needed reforms.

We are a representative democracy. The fate of our nation is in the hands of her peoples.
    we don't vote our interests, shitface proves that. we vote who we are today.

It not so far from voting who we want to be tomorrow. A leader who is without a vision for our future can only drag us back ward.

Forward is our watchword!
  11. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

"A leader without vision for our future can only draw us back ward."

You nailed it. We remain nailed to the cross of "Backwards please. And Fast." Starring Biden and Harris and Nancy Pelosi and Charles Schumer. They don't have a Progressive bone on their bodies. Ms Harris has one or two but the VEEP is powerless.

Real positive change will NOT come from the Democratic party. We live in a Plutocracy(rule by the rich.)
  12. Daniel~

Home page:
    could it be you've allowed yourself to grow away from your vision of who we may yet become?
  13. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

What remained of my positive prognostication for this land was murdered by the Fascist Phuck WE elected. And millions love this monstrous aberration STILL. Sickness this great won't be set right within the confines of normal politics. Fortunately I'm too old for exchanging bullets with madder men than I.
  14. Daniel~

Home page:
    We are, all of us who we choose to be.