1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ah...about that last rib I broke....

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, May 28, 2016.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    I felt. still, feel that Capt. didn't get any where near the credit he deserved for not eating the boy.

Did you see that boy? Did you see the Capt's "usual" dining companions and occasional entrées??
    I'm just saying he must have be under enormous pressure to add verity, without further loss of crew.

I hope he get better treatment in "That which is to come!!"
  2. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I'll approach Roku slowly and deliberately, it seems like a very reasonably priced piece of gear. My pocketbook is recovering from costly purchases of late. I only watch DVD's/BluRays on that Samsung Smart tv. Yes, I was estupido in buying it, I barely noticed the "smart" feature and had no idea that it really meant that it was a DUMB purchase.
    I endeavor to stay on your good side. This has greatly benefited my life over the more than a decade that we've been posting each other. I wasn't hinting about becoming distant with my shrubbery citation, I now see how it could be taken that way, my apology.
  3. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

I still don't know what that orange colored "patch" on the top of Yondu Udonta's head is made of. With a blue head, it certainly is noticeable.

I dunno, credit for not being a cannibal? Sure, why not? Maybe an Earthling wasn't considered human? If so Captain Yondu deserves more credit.
    I gotta say, that arrow of his is certainly first rate.