1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jun 4, 2024.

• by booman, Jun 4, 2024 at 4:07 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Explore the 7 seas not as a nobleman, but as a dirty scoundrel of a pirate. Begin your adventure as Edward Kenway the pirate but later learn the ways of the Assassin! Explore a huge map of seas and islands to discover fleets of ships to attach and loot. Then take port on an island to find detailed civilizations and garrisons to explore and loot.

As with most Assassin's Creed games, Proton is able to handle it easily with my old spec computer. I do experience a few crashes here and there, but nothing game breaking! The oceans are beautiful and the towns so detailed with buildings, jungles and trees to traverse! I was able to crank all the graphical settings to high and this game is beautiful!

Mint 21.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1650
    Nvidia 535
    Proton Experimental 8

blackflag-0.jpg blackflag-1.jpg blackflag-3.jpg blackflag-4.jpg blackflag-5.jpg blackflag-6.jpg blackflag-7.jpg blackflag-8.jpg blackflag-9.jpg blackflag-10.jpg blackflag-11.jpg blackflag-12.jpg blackflag-13.jpg blackflag-14.jpg blackflag-15.jpg blackflag-16.jpg blackflag-17.jpg blackflag-18.jpg blackflag-19.jpg blackflag-20.jpg blackflag-21.jpg blackflag-22.jpg blackflag-23.jpg blackflag-24.jpg blackflag-25.jpg blackflag-26.jpg blackflag-27.jpg blackflag-28.jpg blackflag-29.jpg blackflag-30.jpg blackflag-31.jpg blackflag-32.jpg blackflag-33.jpg blackflag-34.jpg blackflag-35.jpg blackflag-36.jpg blackflag-37.jpg blackflag-38.jpg blackflag-39.jpg blackflag-40.jpg
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jun 4, 2024.