1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it time to self quarantine"

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Mar 11, 2020.

1. cloasters

cloasters Well-Known Member

Very well written, thank you for posting this. It seems to me that "sociopath" is just a nice way to say "psychopath." Dear God, we have permitted psychopaths to do as they please. What I hear from them is "die you little people, and die much faster, you are getting in the way of our party from the depths of hell."

We permit these monsters to breathe. But we can't answer them in kind, no no, that's just unfair. To the "masters of the universe" that tell us how to live... No they don't! They tell us to die for their amusement.

Sorry, this picture is bumming me the heck out.
  2. cloasters

Gotta love our affinity for wildfires. While it's far worse in California the nasty smoke that bedevils us north of The Golden State is impossible to ignore. Worst smog count I recall in Seattle is 37 micro-grams per cubic meter. Last I checked it was 157 micro-grams per cubic meter. This is hazardous. I'm wearing a KN95 mask indoors, it's that bad. We may get relief from a change in the Jet Stream soon. I sure hope so.

It's important to remember that climate change is a hoax!
  3. danrok

danrok Administrator Staff Member

That smoke is affecting the colour of the sky in Britain as well!
  4. cloasters

All the way to Britain? Makes me proud to be an blah-blah. Sorry about this! Seattle's smog count according to Weather.com's measurement is 157. Hold the phone, where my oldest friend lives in Northern California the reported smog from forest fires is, wait for it... 285.

Mongo really dislikes this measurement! Seriously, my apology to the Channel Islands.
    danrok likes this.
  5. cloasters

See how America pushes its weight around? Weather.com's measurement is up to 222 here in Seattle, we are actually worse than San Francisco. By just a smidge.

Our Ambassador to Britain probably doesn't bother apologizing, so I will.