1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The snow carefully every where desendng" ee cummings

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    We've got 3-4 inches on the ground. only a matter of time until snow wind landslide or motorist takes out our internet connection.

we had a 100 gal. propane tank delivered yesterday.

Patti has filled 5, 10 to 15 gal propane tanks and they sit lined up waiting on a neighbors need. (it can takes days to get to town for re-supply. )

Patti has stuffed our huge freezer (Compared to our old apt sized reffer.) our electric fire place gives off a heat surprisingly like the real deal.100 gal tank aside we do almost all our heating and cooking electrically as electric is included in our amazingly low rent. Continuous electric connections lay out side our rental agreement.

All things here are as I would wish them. shadowed only by the inevitable separation winter snow seems always to bring into these mountains.

Keith, the recent recipient of the "Me George trailer reclamation and restoration award, Keith to is snuggy and warm.

Keith knows your name Me George and shows his gratitude in many small kindnesses to Patti and I.

Doug who helped one very old and badly shaken Daniel home after the ambulance took Patti off to the hospital all dog bit and shit. Well Doug has been relocating and trying to boost the wifi
    signal we share costs on. He's gotten me from 48% to 70%.
    Dug has told me (As he Moved my entire electronic setup into our new home)
    That he once acquired 250 speakers which included 8 complete surround sound systems.
    Being me I naturally asked him why? No judgement here I was just curious. Dug is probably, after Patti, our most energetic friend and neighbor.
    He smiled broadly and said
    "I wanted it loud!"
    And was it I asked?

"Yes" he laughs "it was loud!"
    Everyone here was once somewhere else.

But with the coming of winters snow we sequester
    together taking care that everyone is warm and fed.

The Elk have seriously neglected us this year, it might be our new trailer, I have seen but a few.
    The fires may have changed things for them.
    Elk are very reluctant to say why they do as they do.
    It's good to be back among my friends.
  2. Gizmo

Gizmo Chief Site Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    Daniel, I'm not sure how you did it, but you managed to edit your post and create a completely new thread.

I've hidden the old thread and locked it so it can't be posted to.
  3. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    Think of this as a trade..I mispost here and Get my music up and running there :O)