1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Witcher 2 On Sale Steam

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Aryvandaar, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Aryvandaar

Aryvandaar Active Member

The Witcher 2 is on sale on steam, for those of you who are interested. I decided to play the wrapped Linux version on steam instead of playing it through WINE, because I want to write bug reports so I can further gaming on Linux.

Currently the game is very stable. I have everything on max with ultra settings. I only have bloom, vertical sync & reduce dangling objects turned off and it runs on high FPS. It crashes on rare occasion, and I write bug reports for the crashes.

If we get more AAA titles for Linux that runs well it would help all gamers in the long run.
  2. Daerandin

Daerandin Well-Known Member

Home page:
    I don't own it on Steam, but I'll play the game again when the Linux version becomes available on GOG. There has already been confirmation that it will appear on GOG once they have sorted out some of the performance issues.

It is also on sale on GOG at the moment, for 3,99 USD. And The Witcher 1 is for sale as well on GOG, 1,99 USD.