1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Control in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jun 26, 2022.

• by booman, Jun 26, 2022 at 5:19 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    What begins as a corporate espionage turns out to be a paranormal extravaganza! Federal Bureau of Control is a secret government agency experimenting in secret weapons, but something happens and now they are in complete lock down. Play as Jesse Faden and investigate what happened while also discovering your new abilities....

I was able to pick up Control for free on Epic Games. Then I was able to download and play the game in Heroic games launcher without any issues. I even recently picked up a new video card and Control runs pretty well with most settings on high. The video doesn't display the full performance I get in Mint on my GeForce GTX 1650. I've had a few frame rate stutters when indoor (of all places) but the large areas seem to run great. Physics are amazing and do not seem to cause any lag as you destroy everything in sight.

Specs:
    Mint 20.2 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1650
    Nvidia 470
    Proton 7.0

control-0.jpg control-1.jpg control-24.jpg control-2.jpg control-23.jpg control-3.jpg control-22.jpg control-4.jpg control-21.jpg control-5.jpg control-20.jpg control-6.jpg control-19.jpg control-7.jpg control-17.jpg control-8.jpg control-16.jpg control-9.jpg control-15.jpg control-10.jpg control-14.jpg
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Aremis
    I miss wine lol
  2. booman
    Wine is Great, so is Proton!
    Both handle games so well!