1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghostbusters Remastered in Linux

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Nov 15, 2022.

• by booman, Nov 15, 2022 at 12:54 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Re-live the epic Ghostbusters movies as a new recruit into the ghost-slaying team! Catch ghosts with Peter, Ray, Egon and Winston in classic memorable locations in New York! Just like in the movies you have to hunt down Slimer in a hotel, fight the State Puff Marshmallow boss and explore the city with classic and new monsters! It doesn't get any better than this!

I originally tested Ghostbusters years ago as I had the retail DVD ROM version and it ran pretty well. I was happy to see Epic Games release a free Remastered version and decided to give it a try in Heroic Launcher! I was not disappointed.

Specs:
    Mint 20.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1650
    Nvidia 515 Proton
    Experimental 7.0-100
    Heroic Launcher

ghostbust-0.jpg ghostbust-1.jpg ghostbust-2.jpg ghostbust-3.jpg ghostbust-4.jpg ghostbust-5.jpg ghostbust-6.jpg ghostbust-7.jpg ghostbust-8.jpg ghostbust-9.jpg ghostbust-10.jpg ghostbust-11.jpg ghostbust-12.jpg ghostbust-13.jpg ghostbust-14.jpg ghostbust-15.jpg ghostbust-16.jpg ghostbust-17.jpg ghostbust-18.jpg
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Nov 15, 2022.