1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our nation in peril, time to look at history for a way forward...

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    We have been here and addressed these issues before.

In many ways all of US domestic history comes down to a large minority of whites who will not take their God damned knees off the necks of people who have never harmed them.

The same group has perverted the new testament so badly that they elected trump and have raised an anti-Christ in our mists.

Both Jews and Muslims can attest to the vicious racist and and anti-Semitic, anti Muslim sentiment and actions taken against their civil liberties.
    But most often this story is written and daily rewritten in Black blood spilling out into the streets of ur cities.

So I would remind us that we have been here always because we have been here before. Today the way forward is not the way back.

It is the way back that must push us away from the mistakes of the past.

I ask that we look upon what our nation divided by racists looks like.

But first an un get over able truth, the truth that was preached upon the mountain by the one so many racists claim as their savior.

If they would just believe in his truth a single day, they might save us all from what is coming. all You have to do is take your God damned knee off your brothers neck, then go home and do your penitents.

The Amercian memorial

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Abraham Lincoln
    November 19, 1863
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  2. Daniel~

Home page:
  3. Daniel~

Home page:
    Why has the racial divide continued?

I would like to submit that it is because we always look for change in the wrong quarter.

We wait for the black community to find solutions.
    Why? Is racism a Black problem?

It is a well known fact that anyone who is pushed to extremes sooner or later will go to extremes to find a remedy.

We don't have a black problem in American life.
    What is as plain as day we have a large minority of whites
    That have drowned the Better angels of their own natures.

That have turned their backs on Jesus and EVERY word the Christ has given us.
    No one can debase us if we have rushed in to debase our selves.

The plainest of simple truths.
    We have a white problem in America.
    So how can the black community correct an error not of their making?

History shows us that they cannot. They have written elegantly and truthfully
    of the harm whites have inflicted upon them.They have marched and protested every crime against them. They have stood up to be counted only to be dismissed as outside agitators. They have tried to work with any who wish a better America.

I would again like to suggest This is a white problem. This is whites sinning against their brothers and sisters.

Black America cannot solve a problem that is not of their making.

I said a white problem and It is. As I am white this is my problem.
    If white men of good will cannot find a way to suppress, then educate the racists among us, then I will have to continue to carry my fair share of this burden of guilt.

In the martial (war) arts I first learn from then taught people of all back grounds
    and lineages. We prospered and progressed together. We competed as teams won or lost as teams.There really isn't any impediment that prevents our working together.

We have a White problem in America. It falls to the majority to see to it that all minorities are welcomed. All but one minority.

We cannot allow the white minority to hide among men of good will.
    They must be exposed as the disciples of evil that they are.

Christianity teaches us to love not only ourselves, but to love our brothers as ourselves.

It is way past time for good men to come to the aid of our country. By coming to the aid of our black brown Indian and Asian brothers and sisters.

Only the whites can solve a problem that only the white have. In my life
    I have personally witnessed many acts of cruelty directed against the minority.

Yet never once have I been turned away because I was different from that minority. The good will of our minorities is expressed by the tenacity with which the minorities cling to peaceful resistance against our organized oppression.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that whites created this problem when we decided that one man might own another, then built an entire economy upon slavery.,. We may not have invented slavery, but most assuredly We brought genocide and slavery to the new world.

It shames me to see how white the "Black" problem is.
    Yet I do see some small bit of hope. Did you notice?
    Around half the the black people protesting were white this time.

At very long last white has started to accept responsibility for what is being done in our names. White supremacy is nothing if it is not a free ticket to hell.

Forgiveness is meaningless if it does not deliver us from our hellish hated of the other. MLK led us to the shores of forgiveness, will we cross those waters?

Will we bath ourselves in righteousness and walk free of our hate?

If we do not, I know of a certainty that there will be hell to pay.

Did he not make it plain to all who have ears?
    We are our brothers keepers and I do not believe God will be slow to judge us if we do not keep our brothers in the same house we keep our God.
  4. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Extremely well said, thank you Daniel. We are a hateful society and this murderous excuse for a President is stomping on the gas pedal of ugliness. Yes, he is the symptom and not the disease. With symptoms like this the disease is epic.

It struck me the other day what size any reparations should be. One million dollars to every black person in America. But wouldn't that require lots from the ruling class? Lots from all of the whites. But the 1% have all of the money. Lift those heavy wallets, ""gentlemen.""
  5. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Indeed this is a White problem. Imagine my shame in discovering that you are right, how could we ask Black people to set this right? Well posted, thank you very much!