1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remember Me in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jan 18, 2024.

• by booman, Jan 18, 2024 at 1:47 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Enter the world of memory as Nilin where your emotions and memories are digitized and can be exploited! Will the world be a better place if we can erase all the bad memories? Nilin starts with no memory of who she is, but her brother hacked the system and allows her to escape. Explore the future with memory control where robots rule and the underworld is full of manic zombies.

Melee you way through hordes of zombies, soldiers, robots and mini-bosses using Proton. I was able to finish the game without any serious issues or repeated crashing. I enabled the super-sampling and set all video settings on high. The only real issue I had was mouse control. Remember Me feels more like a console game with the mouse because I couldn't fully control the camera like most 3rd person games. It works, but gets stuck when moving the camera around. No huge deal because its not a game breaker.

Mint 21.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1650
    Nvidia 535 Proton
    Experimental 8

rememb-1.jpg rememb-2.jpg rememb-3.jpg rememb-4.jpg rememb-77.jpg rememb-75.jpg rememb-73.jpg rememb-68.jpg rememb-61.jpg rememb-58.jpg rememb-55.jpg rememb-49.jpg rememb-42.jpg rememb-39.jpg rememb-38.jpg rememb-36.jpg rememb-33.jpg rememb-30.jpg rememb-5.jpg rememb-9.jpg rememb-10.jpg rememb-11.jpg rememb-12.jpg rememb-15.jpg rememb-16.jpg rememb-17.jpg rememb-18.jpg rememb-19.jpg
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Jan 18, 2024.