1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riddel me a puzzel?

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    Say I'm a neo fascist, Say I'm desperate to win the next election so I can end elections once in office.
    Say I have no spine, no principles by which I live and wouldn't mind seeing Slavery return to fashion.

Say all of these things we know to be true.
    How do we explain this oddity?
    The Republicans Governors who are doing their very best to kill off anyone who is dumb enough, Republican enough to listen to them.

Shouldn't someone point out that Republicans actually have to be alive to vote for them?

It's been weeks since we realized that covid is only killing the UNvaccinated. Though there IS cause for concern and concern is being shown.

We may have to ruin our entire lives by rolling up one sleeve and looking at the other sleeve And saying "ouch" while getting a booster down the line.

Let's be VERY CLEAR!
    Republicans are doing their very best to kill as many republican voters as will listen to them.

Do they not realize that Republicans are not JUST "Their" voters? That they have jobs, families and goals for their lives BEYOND voting for them?
    So we see two primary goals here that are diametrically opposed!
    Win Republican votes, and kill Republican voters.
    but all this begs the question.
    How does killing Republicans win elections?
    I have not seen anything that says it could or ever will. Unless you vote Democrat.

Mean while our Democrat Pres, our Democrat congress are trying with every tool at their disposal to save Republican lives.

Because Republicans are more that the votes they cast. And most democrats are more than members of a political party.

The only explanation I can offer is this:
    Republican leadership is as stupid and corrupt as I always thought they were.
    They are actually dumber than they are corrupt.
    Do they think Dems will feel so sorry for all the Republican deaths they caused that we will vote for them?

I'm some what open to any explanations any might wish to offer.
  2. cloasters

cloasters Moderator

Seems to me that the Republican Party is overflowing with hate for everything that stands in the way of them declaring terminal Martial Law. If they love anything it is power and wealth. Personally, I see their wants and desires as pure Fascism.

The Democrats aren't doing nearly enough to put the brakes on our runaway trip toward hell. As almost all the media refuses to call out the truth (such as the recent fact that the important Icelandic accuser of Julian Assange was lying) I feel that we are just a few steps away from the end of our country as we once wished it to be.
  3. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    "The darkest hour comes just before dawn."
    And the dawn ALWAYS comes.