1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So...I'll be needing a better drug pusher soon

Discussion in 'Random Nonsense' started by Daniel~, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Daniel~

Daniel~ Chief BBS Administrator Staff Member

Home page:
    As those who have been following my adventures in opiates (Medically prescribed for Zoster pain.)
    Know that I have tried a series of drugs, trying to minimize side effects and still bring me some relief.

I have been working with "Seattle Pain Center", Refereed by University of Washington (U.W. Medicine.)
    So, how am I doing? I'm fine, no worries there.
    So, how are they doing? Not so good!

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...r-over-opiate-prescriptions-citing-18-deaths/

Perhaps one or two of you would like to thank them for not killing me for profit?
    Naw, that they didn't kill me was purely accidental, they killed plenty of others!

These are the guys that left me hanging for 72 hours with an EMERGENCY phone number with a message service on the other end that had NO ONE to pick up the Dammed phone!

I just happen to have a appointment Monday with my U.W. doc who referred me to the pain clinic. He HAD to by law refer me to them who kill for profit!!

Now tell me! Am I not the luckiest of men! LOL