1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stellar Overload in Linux

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Aug 9, 2021.

• by booman, Aug 9, 2021 at 1:07 AM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Stellar Overload is a crafting, harvesting, story-based action game in the same vein of Minecraft. Each planet is a massive cube and gravity falls according to each side of the cube. Find your brother in the resistance, mine for resources to craft your weapons, protect the colonies from the evil robots and build your own structures.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/397150/Stellar_Overload/

Sadly Cubical Drift left this game in eternal beta. It is a crowdfunded game with some epic goals, one of which is a Linux version. I was able to play natively in Linux without any issues. I could crank up the graphics and view distance to almost high and play with a decent frame rate. Too bad its no longer for sale on Steam.

Specs:
    Mint 20.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 460

stellar-0.jpg stellar-1.jpg stellar-2.jpg stellar-3.jpg stellar-4.jpg stellar-5.jpg stellar-6.jpg stellar-7.jpg stellar-9.jpg stellar-10.jpg stellar-11.jpg stellar-13.jpg stellar-14.jpg stellar-15.jpg stellar-21.jpg stellar-20.jpg stellar-19.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Aug 9, 2021.