1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Witcher 3

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Nov 12, 2023.

• by booman, Nov 12, 2023 at 11:59 AM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Who doesn't know the story of Geralt and his monstrous adventures helping the people of Nilfgaard searching for his daughter? Play as the famous Witcher again and slay all kinds of hideous monsters who lay waste to the realm. Craft weapons, upgrade, use runes and wield magic at your disposal. The story and cut-scenes are cleverly engaging... even the side-quests are interesting and full of unexpected surprises.

I did a bit of research on ProtonDB before downloading and testing The Witcher 3. In most cases it ran beautifully, but I did see a bunch of posts about a Steam Launch Option to skip the "Launcher"
    Code:
    --launcher-skip
    I have only experienced a handful of crashes, probably because I'm constantly taking screenshots, but other than that, it runs great with almost all the settings on Ultra.

Specs:
    Mint 21.1 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1650
    Nvidia 535
    Proton GE 8-4

witcher-33.jpg witcher-32.jpg witcher-31.jpg witcher-30.jpg witcher-29.jpg witcher-28.jpg witcher-27.jpg witcher-26.jpg witcher-25.jpg witcher-24.jpg witcher-23.jpg witcher-22.jpg witcher-21.jpg witcher-20.jpg witcher-19.jpg witcher-18.jpg witcher-17.jpg witcher-16.jpg witcher-15.jpg witcher-14.jpg witcher-13.jpg witcher-12.jpg witcher-11.jpg witcher-10.jpg witcher-9.jpg witcher-8.jpg witcher-7.jpg witcher-6.jpg witcher-5.jpg witcher-4.jpg witcher-3.jpg witcher-2.jpg witcher-1.jpg witcher-0.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2023
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, Nov 12, 2023.