1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Westerado in Proton

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, May 22, 2020.

• by booman, May 22, 2020 at 11:34 PM
  • booman

booman Grand High Exalted Mystic Emperor of Linux Gaming Staff Member

Home page:
    Westerado is a 2D open-world, 8-bit inspired, western shoot-em-up action adventure game. Your family was murdered by a bandit and you chase him and his posse down. But first, you got to find him by investigating and asking questions around town. Interact with everyone in the game, quick travel to areas on the map, or lone-gun it riding your horse across dangerous terrain. Sneak through underground mines or across barren deserts. Either way... you are gonna DIE!

Your reputation play an important role in Westerado as well. Locals will help you if you help them first, or they will kill you if you play hard-ball. Once I shot a turkey on some farmers land and he attacked me. Every time I went back to his farm I was his sworn enemy. Be careful who and what you shoot.

Running Westerado was flawless with Proton 5.0-7
    Never had any issues with settings, keyboard/mouse or load/save.

Specs:
    Mint 19.3 64-bit
    GeForce GTX 1060
    Nvidia 4440.59

westerado-0.jpg
    westerado-1.jpg
    westerado-2.jpg westerado-3.jpg westerado-5.jpg westerado-6.jpg westerado-7.jpg westerado-19.jpg westerado-18.jpg westerado-16.jpg westerado-14.jpg westerado-13.jpg westerado-12.jpg westerado-11.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by booman, May 22, 2020.